The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Link] Tryamkin - Avtomobilist vs Sibir 4th and 5th playoff Game.

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Tryamkins next KHL playoff game is Sunday March 8 at 3:30 am pst.

His team Avtomobilist, up against being eliminated being down 3 - 0 in the series against Sibir.

All week some of us have been watching him play on this live feed, there is no fee, no sign ups,.

Just clicking on the link has taken us straight into the live feed.

So if your coming in late from a night out, you might be primed to watch...  peace and good will :gocan:

https://skorlive.com/icehockey 

Thanks for the link. How has he been playing?

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Tryamkins next KHL playoff game is Sunday March 8 at 3:30 am pst.

His team Avtomobilist, up against being eliminated being down 3 - 0 in the series against Sibir.

All week some of us have been watching him play on this live feed, there is no fee, no sign ups,.

Just clicking on the link has taken us straight into the live feed.

So if your coming in late from a night out, you might be primed to watch...  peace and good will :gocan:

https://skorlive.com/icehockey 

I think you are secretly working for skorlive.com

Come on....the truth!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Shirotashi said:

Thanks for the link. How has he been playing?

He hunts down and kills the cycle with this same speed..

this was yesterday in early overtime.. Tryamkin anticipates the opposing line change and gains speed crossing over backwards to his wall and commands for the puck..

https://t.co/3GlsRISiH9

39 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Some are saying they hope he loses, but shouldn't we hope he wins? I don't believe he's eligible to sign with the Canucks until July, so he won't be joining the team until then. 

He is not a group 2 free agent.

A clip from an article from late last year:

Does He Have To Pass Through Waivers?

The Vancouver Canucks retain Nikita Tryamkin’s RFA rights and have him on their Reserve List—which means that they can sign him and add him to their roster at any point, regardless of the deadlines that govern other signings from European leagues. He would not have to pass through waivers and could theoretically start suiting up for the Canucks immediately after signing his new contract—following a lengthy flight across several time zones, of course.

It’s still a waiting game for fans eager to see Tryamkin in Canuck colours once again—but at least the game finally has an endpoint in sight.

I believe this is because he is in the KHL.

If he was in another league with a transfer agreement involving the NHL, it would be a different story perhaps.

I beleive this is the clause I found on cap friendly.

no bonofide offer is required.

and he is on the reserve roster.

as soon as his Team Avtomobilist releases him,. He becomes our interest.

0BC0D70B-425E-4B2F-BD9B-0C75BBF6203F.jpeg

Edited 13 hours ago by SilentSam

•  
  • ..... don’t forget to shop for your travel vacation package to Las Vegas,.  It might be fun to watch Nik play there ;) 
Edited by SilentSam
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

He might not need to clear waivers, but it might be prudent to ship him over and keep him away from the team for the prescribed length of time, just in case his flight over here is stung by the wuhan coronavirus.

Not a bad idea to have him skate by himself/in your case, with a few non-team coaches. Let him take it slow. Man, I'm excited 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 'NucK™ said:

Not a bad idea to have him skate by himself/in your case, with a few non-team coaches. Let him take it slow. Man, I'm excited 

He could probably skate here quicker than the amount of time it’s going to take to travel to Vancouver from Yekaterinburg RUS.

if I remember correctly it took him 26 hrs to get here in 2016, and he was on the ice practicing within 5 hrs of his arrival.

7 hours ago, SilentSam said:

He hunts down and kills the cycle with this same speed..

this was yesterday in early overtime.. Tryamkin anticipates the opposing line change and gains speed crossing over backwards to his wall and commands for the puck..

https://t.co/3GlsRISiH9

Nik’s Team wins game 4.    5-1.  I caught the last period, seems like Kovar , Avtomobilist goalie played very well.

Tryamkin seemed to be his stalwart self, intent on moving guys, knocking the down and ensuring his exit pass was the right one.

Nik came to help in a scrum where a team mate was getting roughed up, grabbed the guy by the scruff of the neck and through him down with a single push.

Definitely, his physical maturity has blossomed, this is a very strong young man.  I’m confident the longetivity in the game will reap the rewards for this player, and his play is above average. His skating is easily above average, as well as his mobility.

Utilizes his reach well.

Will be an excellent top 2 pairing D man in the NHL on any team after one more full season of NHL experience or less.

Although I didn’t see him shoot the puck in this game, in others can see his release is much quicker.

. I believe his shot was clocked at 102 mph earlier this season.

This was a fantastic team game. Datsyuk definetly having a calming impression on the club in a game like this.

Realistically Sibir had far more chances to win,  but Avtomobilist executed well.

• Thanks 2
  • Huggy Bear 1