The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Saudi Arabia declares oil price war on fellow OPEC (and non OPEC)members.

26 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

You were already educated just like you were on the trans Canada, what ndp stood for, who changed mp's benefits, and I also just educated you on your claim about BC.

Do you get the point? You haven't a clue on much outside of cameras. You non stop make comments that are complete BS.

UH huh.  Sure  sure.

So you still believe Alberta writes a cheque titled "equalization then"

gotcha

When you're done with BS you can stop speaking and start listening to everyone else, who are all; to a person far more educated on this subject than you and yours :) 

I'd love for you to educate us on how equalization works myself.

Edited by Warhippy
23 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Again, all you do is post incorrect nonsense, but I apologize it's not lies it's just you have no clue what you're talking about.

"The trans Canada is in fact federal jurisdiction.":lol::lol::picard::picard:

Hey Strome.

Tell us.  No no no.

Educate us.

How does equalization work.  We're all ears :) 

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

UH huh.  Sure  sure.

So you still believe Alberta writes a cheque titled "equalization then"

gotcha

When you're done with BS you can stop speaking and start listening to everyone else, who are all; to a person far more educated on this subject than you and yours :) 

I'd love for you to educate us on how equalization works myself.

No one ever said that to my knowledge. 

Hey Strome.

Tell us.  No no no.

Educate us.

How does equalization work.  We're all ears :) 

Who is we? 

It has been explained to you multiple times. Stop smoking so much marijuana. 

19 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

No one ever said that to my knowledge. 

Who is we? 

It has been explained to you multiple times. Stop smoking so much marijuana. 

But Strome.  you're so smart

Educate us all.  

How does equalization work.  You seem to be the expert and everyone else in multiple threads is obviously wrong so please.  Tell us, how does equalization work?

5 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Educate us all.  

How does equalization work.  You seem to be the expert and everyone else in multiple threads is obviously wrong so please.  Tell us, how does equalization work?

Cue the wikipedia cut and paste

16 minutes ago, stawns said:

Cue the wikipedia cut and paste

Oh it is very easily accessible but some of you are to lazy and then make uneducated comments. 

3 minutes ago, inane said:

You guys are still going in circles eh? Good times. 

Yup, getting dizzy. 

• Hydration 1
1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Oh it is very easily accessible but some of you are to lazy and then make uneducated comments. 

Wait, you mean it's easily accessible?  Then please sir.  By all means, grace us humble peons from non working or contributing provinces with your wisdom and tell us.  How does equalization work.  You declared we needed to educate ourselves.  As you have decided we are in dire need of such education please, educate us.

3 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

1) I have multiple times.

2) PPC

3) Wholeheartedly agree.

Who knows behind the scenes maybe there was the threat of freedom bombs.:ph34r:

I just want to see a stronger more diversified economy, and that includes AB. I'd much rather see direct payments to AB citizens than oil companies. I don't think those are radical ideas or anti-AB in any way. 

• Hydration 1
21 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I just want to see a stronger more diversified economy, and that includes AB. I'd much rather see direct payments to AB citizens than oil companies. I don't think those are radical ideas or anti-AB in any way. 

There's been a lot of billionaires made on the blood sweat and tears of oil workers in western Canada.  Sadly, they were sold a bill of goods.  Now what do they do?

• Hydration 1

Educate us all.  

Albertans think some Canadians are more equal than other Canadians....

Thats how Albertans see Equalization......

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Wait, you mean it's easily accessible?  Then please sir.  By all means, grace us humble peons from non working or contributing provinces with your wisdom and tell us.  How does equalization work.  You declared we needed to educate ourselves.  As you have decided we are in dire need of such education please, educate us.

Who is we and us? It's you who has been called clueless multiple times.

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I think it's silly to knowingly and willfully letting the oil industry die. How does Ottawa make up for the loss of 20 plus billion annually?

1 hour ago, stawns said:

There's been a lot of billionaires made on the blood sweat and tears of oil workers in western Canada.  Sadly, they were sold a bill of goods.  Now what do they do?

Last time I checked weyerhauser and tolko are pretty rich and BC mill workers made a lot less money..now what do they do?

1 hour ago, kingofsurrey said:

Albertans think some Canadians are more equal than other Canadians....

Thats how Albertans see Equalization......

Actually incorrect it's the natural resources stipulation that will always screw Alberta. Paying 20 plus billion in equalization during a recession, wtf!

I have asked multiple times why does equalization have to be a thing? Why should Alberta equal out everyone's lives while people like you and your friends in Quebec complain about Alberta.

Edited by Ryan Strome
1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

I think it's silly to knowingly and willfully letting the oil industry die. How does Ottawa make up for the loss of 20 plus billion annually?

Last time I checked weyerhauser and tolko are pretty rich and BC mill workers made a lot less money..now what do they do?

Actually incorrect it's the natural resources stipulation that will always screw Alberta. Paying 20 plus billion in equalization during a recession, wtf!

I have asked multiple times why does equalization have to be a thing? Why should Alberta equal out everyone's lives while people like you and your friends in Quebec complain about Alberta.

You think tolko is in the same universe as big oil?  Yowsa

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I thought in 21-21 Alberta is projected to be a have not province... receiving  positive net federal assistance/transfer  funds.

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

You think tolko is in the same universe as big oil?  Yowsa

I said tolko is pretty rich, BC mill workers made a lot less and are now unemployed. 

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

I thought in 21-21 Alberta is projected to be a have not province... receiving  positive net federal assistance/transfer  funds.

Nope. Unfortunately that won't be the case.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I said tolko is pretty rich, BC mill workers made a lot less and are now unemployed. 

Well if Alberta ever needs a helping hand from the rest of Canada.  You know we will all be there for you guys.  We got your back...

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Tolko is a BC company and there's a reason they didn't unionize, they treated their staff like family.  I grew up with the Thorlackson's and they are good people