The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs New York Islanders | Mar. 10, 2020 7 PM PDT | Canucks For Kids Telethon

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

2 minutes ago, Nuck1991 said:

quote me on it we win maybe another 4 games out of remaining 14

This team doesnt have wht it takes to be a playoff team

It's going to be really tough. VGK and EDM are almost locks. CGY has the 3rd spot, for now. MIN, NSH, ARI and WPG will be tough to beat out for one of the two WC spots.

They kind of blew it when they lost 4 in a row. Really set them back. They didn't look desperate enough last night. Thought they'd come out in the 3rd period flying, but they played like they had a good lead. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

Funny how we go on a little skid and Canucks fans change the tune as opposed to a few weeks ago. Gotta stop acting like there’s only 2 or 3 games left and we gotta win all of them to have a chance at getting in and realize there’s 14 and we have games in hand.  

I get the angst though. Those games in hand only mean something if you are able to win them.. which we haven't been able to do. Hopefully this turns around in the next couple of games. If it does, I think all of this adversity could work for us if we manage to get into the playoffs with a healthy Markstrom.

• Cheers 1