The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

11 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Oh they always are when I tell them about mafia :lol:

My wife and kids don't get it at all.

Which is great because I don't get why doing dishes or colouring within the lines is important.

And minecraft. Every time my boy starts talking about minecraft I nearly have a stroke.

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Ceres gonna be reviewing the syllabus on the opening day of the M.Sc program, saying "vote extend" to assignments & labs and then asking to investigate classmates & lab partners (smart/not smart) before diving in!

Ceres gonna write a multiple choice exam and write Vote B before subsequently getting paranoid there's three B's in a row and then going to Unvote;Vote C

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2
4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

My wife and kids don't get it at all.

Which is great because I don't get why doing dishes or colouring within the lines is important.

And minecraft. Every time my boy starts talking about minecraft I nearly have a stroke.

Few of my friends/acquaintances actually get online mafia when I explain it. Most of bewildered by the aspect of playing this with strangers on the internet, in a text-based format, and over a longer period of time. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

After I'm done I'm applying to the real CDC and listing this game as simulated experience. 

"Within 72 hours, I developed a vaccination that saved me and my partner, as well as finding the source of the spread.  I'm an asset"

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Lol

Lab partners are gonna love his tricks.

"Ok, so you say you're not stupid. Name three people you think are dumber than you"

lmao

I promise my cunty persona is exclusive just to mafia

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1