The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

21 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Seems a touch presumptuous, also why do the mechanics of how it works matter? Seems like an easy way to get the town distracted from rooting out scum.

17 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

It's a wee bit ridiculous to bring it up at this early stage, it's all pure speculation & muddies the water.

Above are Falcon's reactions to me initially bringing up this game's mechanics as a discussion point. Immediate shut down.

2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

I'm willing to chalk it up to stress, he said his fav tv show character just died. It seems way too ridiculous for an actual wolf to do.

Thoughts on Salacious?

In this post Falcon is quick to defend J23 and toss my accusations aside. Possible TMI?

2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Well, if your theory is correct we should lynch jazz first, no? 

If J23 flips scum, I'd say it's very likely we'd all think him PZ, and that his "cough" infected others.Then your theory kicks in, and his vote count helps dictate the amount of others infected? 

Then suddenly, he wants to give serious consideration to AV's theory that J23 is patient zero, with him and Jazz baiting votes together. Clearly, this scenario is the least likely of everything - despite it still being interesting - but Falcon latches on is almost posturing for future lynches. 

All in all it seems fishy. 

Also, Falcon almost never gives me a town read until I'm all but confirmed villager. Even then, he may still be after me. But in this game he's giving me an early town read for basically nothing. Hmmmm.

I don't buy that J23 is "openwolfing", I don't really see much in him or Jazz right now

AV's theory can't really be proven before first nightfall (or maybe it can't be proven at all) so his best courses of action for tonight are useless fluff

Falcon I'm scumreading because he scumread me for no good reason, I also get a combative vibe between him and Ceres and could see them being teammates

16 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Unvote; Vote1 Falcon

Shoulda done that at the end of your rant, it would've been more dramatic.

You're being a bit dramatic, as is your wont. I'm not giving AV's theory "serious consideration", just asking him to explain it, as I've already said. I'm not defending J23, just saying his post seemed stress induced. 

I'm sorry I find your towny? I'll work on that.

I liked you better when you were BW

3 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

I don't buy that J23 is "openwolfing", I don't really see much in him or Jazz right now

AV's theory can't really be proven before first nightfall (or maybe it can't be proven at all) so his best courses of action for tonight are useless fluff

Falcon I'm scumreading because he scumread me for no good reason, I also get a combative vibe between him and Ceres and could see them being teammates

Oh now that's not fair

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Shoulda done that at the end of your rant, it would've been more dramatic.

You're being a bit dramatic, as is your wont. I'm not giving AV's theory "serious consideration", just asking him to explain it, as I've already said. I'm not defending J23, just saying his post seemed stress induced. 

I'm sorry I find your towny? I'll work on that.

I liked you better when you were BW

Why do you find me towny? It's just hard to reconcile this when you are always VERY suspicious of me as a villager.