The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

4 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Why do you find me towny? It's just hard to reconcile this when you are always VERY suspicious of me as a villager.

It's just a lean, you're far from locked. While you've done some things I'd normally think suspicious of other players (you moved very quickly on J23), I think that if you were scum you'd be more sly. 

15 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

It's just a lean, you're far from locked. While you've done some things I'd normally think suspicious of other players (you moved very quickly on J23), I think that if you were scum you'd be more sly. 

Ok

Tell me more about your scum leans.

• Huggy Bear 1
2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Ok

Tell me more about your scum leans.

As I've said about Lucky, I find his engagements forced, not genuine. It's a gut feels kinda thing.

Korisu dropping in, contributing basically nothing, then absent the rest of yesterday doesn't sit well. Don't like WW's game play, it's like he's skating around but not actually playing the game.

15 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Geezers gotta stop talking about the mechanics of the game. They'll unravel themselves. What won't is the scum unless they're called out.

10 hours ago, J-23 said:

Too much focus on patient zero, mechanics of the game, blah blah blah. Especially those dragging it out...

Does anyone else feel a tone difference in these posts? Zfetch sounds like he cares about townies getting distracted, but J-23 sounds like he's making a point for the sake of making a point.

2 hours ago, Kurisu said:

I don't buy that J23 is "openwolfing", I don't really see much in him or Jazz right now

AV's theory can't really be proven before first nightfall (or maybe it can't be proven at all) so his best courses of action for tonight are useless fluff

Falcon I'm scumreading because he scumread me for no good reason, I also get a combative vibe between him and Ceres and could see them being teammates

Not sure I like the shade on falcon/Ceres, but all in all I'm fine with this post. Scum!Kurisu engages more with the AV theory to show he's a keen townie, and also words his J23 completely differently - he'd flip flop on J23 more like 'he might be scum but I dunno', whereas here he dismisses reasons for J23 being scum but doesn't hard defend him.

Kurisu edges onto my green list for now.

Other reads:

-AV's theory is ridiculous and not worth the two pages of discussion that followed, but I can give him townie vibes for it

-TL is mildly engaged, a good sign for his meta

-Ceres is null+ - in a vacuum his game seems clean, but when he's on his game he can blend with the best of them