Sign in to follow this  
janisahockeynut

Describe the Current Vancouver Canucks in 1 word (Discussion)

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Average

 

15th in wins

19th in pts

17th pts %

17th RW

17th ROW

9th in GF

16th in GA

4th in PP

16th PK

18th in shots per game

 

Middle of the pack in 8 of 10 main team categories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Surprising!!!  :towel::canucks::towel:

Edited by dpn1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2020 at 11:48 PM, apollo said:

paris hilton GIF by Kim Petras

 

 

 

They're HOT!

 

paris-hilton.jpg

 

  • Sedinery 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

soft tfd101 GIF by Tacoma FD

 

 

...but there is help on the way..  the Tyrminator..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2020 at 3:15 PM, Alflives said:

Green

I see your "Green" and raise your a "Babcockless"....

 

Seriously when I just saw this my first thought was "promising"....

  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Describe the Current Vancouver Canucks in 1 word (Discussion)
 

Posponed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, GritGrinder said:

Average

 

15th in wins

19th in pts

17th pts %

17th RW

17th ROW

9th in GF

16th in GA

4th in PP

16th PK

18th in shots per game

 

Middle of the pack in 8 of 10 main team categories.

I remember we were close to last in most categories and for years. 
 

Great work Jim Bennin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Me_ said:

I remember we were close to last in most categories and for years. 
 

Great work Jim Bennin!

Well considering its been the last 4 years it would have been nearly impossible for you to not remember. You make it sound like it was decades ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GritGrinder said:

Well considering its been the last 4 years it would have been nearly impossible for you to not remember. You make it sound like it was decades ago.

Now they’re average but climbing.

 

They bottomed out and are now rising.

 

Great for 3 years before losing in the 2011 finals.

 

Bad team from 1995- they weren’t considered Cup contenders until the 2004-05 lockout.

THAT IN ITSELF is a decade.

 

1994 was a fluke entry and man did they work hard. They made a St-Louis-like trade, with St-Louis that gave them the push to get there. They lost to the Rangers and subsequently dismantled the team.

 

Between 1970 and 1994, only 1982 is there to remind us that anything could happen. But to call the team a good team is a massive stretch.

 

It HAS. been decades.

 

Edited by Me_
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Now they’re average an climbing.

 

In decline for 4 years.

 

Great for 3 years before losing in the 2011 finals.

 

Bad team from 1995- they weren’t considered Cup contenders until the 2004-05 lockout.

THAT IN ITSELF is a decade.

 

1994 was a fluke entry and man did they work hard. They made a St-Louis-like trade, with St-Louis that gave them the push to get there. They lost to the Rangers and subsequently dismantled the team.

 

Between 1970 and 1994, only 1982 is there to remind us that anything could happen. But to call the team a good team is a massive stretch.

 

It HAS. been decades.

 

It’s kind of obvious we’ve never had the current prospect pool.  We should, with our established young core on our team already, have a winning window of 5-7 years.  It could be longer if we can keep Huggy and Petey.  My concern is that JB needs to use our top prospects to dump bad contracts (Loui, Myers, Beagle, Rooster) so we can keep the top young players we currently have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

It’s kind of obvious we’ve never had the current prospect pool.  We should, with our established young core on our team already, have a winning window of 5-7 years.  It could be longer if we can keep Huggy and Petey.  My concern is that JB needs to use our top prospects to dump bad contracts (Loui, Myers, Beagle, Rooster) so we can keep the top young players we currently have. 

The prospects Benning is using in trades are good prospects. But they’re not as good as the prospects Benning picks at the top.

 

Im not worried about the talent pool in any way.


I’m more worried however, that Benning will get fired. This guy could being in 2-3 Stanley Cups no contest.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Me_ said:

The prospects Benning is using in trades are good prospects. But they’re not as good as the prospects Benning picks at the top.

 

Im not worried about the talent pool in any way.


I’m more worried however, that Benning will get fired. This guy could being in 2-3 Stanley Cups no contest.

I’m for promoting JB to full time President, and making Bracket GM.  Oh, and fire Green.  :towel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I’m for promoting JB to full time President, and making Bracket GM.  Oh, and fire Green.  :towel:

Keep JB as GM

Keep Green as coach.

 

It’s all developing very well.

  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.