The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

COD: Warzone

250Integra

53 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

When do people usually play? I am up first in my house so I usually play in the mornings and the odd evening around 9pm.

I would say my level is prob new/casual as I haven't played COD in years until a few months ago. The playing in groups will also be new to me but I'm down to try. Communication always helps, even though i usually play with my mic off, I am willing to change :). As for joining an online group I will be a complete noob at the logistics. My K/D ratio flirts with 0.95. My PSN name is theSacredShire. Hardcore mode is my preferred mode.

I still haven't tried warzone, I've heard it's fun though.

37 minutes ago, Violator said:

Me and the few guys i play with have moved on to quads warzone played the occasional gun fight when were bored.

I don't actually have the full game, only warzone so I haven't played any multiplayer (except the weekend it was free, I played 1 round) and cannot wait until hardcore comes to warzone.

Comms in game are what makes playing in groups fun. Working as a team is a lot of fun, even when going up against a squad full of twitch streamers who play 16 hours a day.

My play times are sporadic, mostly early afternoon to supper time, then play at night 7pm+ for a couple of hours. 

@Violator Feel free to get your buddies involved if they are interested, quads is so much fun, huge gunfights when 2 or 3 squads roll up into the same area! I outted myself to my buddies that i'm an online message board user, they seemed to take it well lol.

BTW: I sometimes have a couple drinks and 420 before/during/while i'm playing, so if for whatever reason you are worried about being baked while playing with strangers, don't be!

1 hour ago, diesel_3 said:

I don't actually have the full game, only warzone so I haven't played any multiplayer (except the weekend it was free, I played 1 round) and cannot wait until hardcore comes to warzone.

Comms in game are what makes playing in groups fun. Working as a team is a lot of fun, even when going up against a squad full of twitch streamers who play 16 hours a day.

My play times are sporadic, mostly early afternoon to supper time, then play at night 7pm+ for a couple of hours. 

@Violator Feel free to get your buddies involved if they are interested, quads is so much fun, huge gunfights when 2 or 3 squads roll up into the same area! I outted myself to my buddies that i'm an online message board user, they seemed to take it well lol.

BTW: I sometimes have a couple drinks and 420 before/during/while i'm playing, so if for whatever reason you are worried about being baked while playing with strangers, don't be!

Violator420 is my name activision

Stealthnick187 xbox

Cant remember my ps4

Edited by Violator

So friend told me yesterday you can play with people on different platforms. We got Xbox and one of my buddies has PS4. Only problem was we couldn’t hear him.  Apparently there’s a way to link up mic’s but we couldn’t figure out how.  Anyone know how too?

On 4/18/2020 at 7:42 AM, gmen81 said:

So friend told me yesterday you can play with people on different platforms. We got Xbox and one of my buddies has PS4. Only problem was we couldn’t hear him.  Apparently there’s a way to link up mic’s but we couldn’t figure out how.  Anyone know how too?

We just use in-game.

However, it is really buggy with the cross platform so some times when I join a party or after a few games my voice icon goes away disabling my voice. I just do a reboot and it works again.

On 4/18/2020 at 7:42 AM, gmen81 said:

Yes I’ve had the same problem but it is fixed when you enable cross platform by pressing pause in the main menu and go to account and go from disable cross platform to enable and now you should be able to hear your buddies on XBOX,PC and PS4 all together. If you guys want to add me my player tag is KRAINTRAIN

Usually play Plunder with my two brothers. However, yesterday I did my first BR Solo. Actually finished 1st place in my very first BR Solo game. Afterwards, put it down and went to bed. The final 20 people got really tense. If it wasn't for my scanner, there was no way I would have survived the last 20 people. I ended up killing 10 of the remaining 12 people. Was pretty proud of myself.

Been hit and miss last couple weeks, found out on short notice my wife is deploying to Kuwait for 7 months, but i'll have plenty of time after that!

Thanks to all who have joined the 649 regiment, apparently you can be in 10 regiments at one time and can just change your tag.

Bought the full game and have been doing shoot the ship to improve my 1v1 battles. I've only played 150 WZ games but have 12 wins! 

Such a fun and intense game when it gets down to the final circle!

I also suck at BR solos, always get killed by a guy just hiding in the room of a building hahaha.

Just now, diesel_3 said:

Hahahaha! My 2 seconds of mic rage after 'You've got to be KIDDI....'

Only started playing a week ago, but surprised how much fun I'm having with my middle aged brothers playing it. We're all so terrible.

• Cheers 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2020 at 12:08 PM, diesel_3 said:

If you DO decide to join, please add some info to this thread so we know who is who!

Gamertag/Activision ID:

Warzone Gamer Level (New/Casual, Experienced/Casual, Experienced/Serious, etc):

Preferred time to play:

@diesel_3

Hi there.  Stumbled on this thread while googling local gamers for COD MW BR, and would like to join in and check out the group please. I'm in the GVRD area and just started playing COD.  Looking for like minded players for some Duos, Trios, and Squads. Not interested in rage mics or disrespectful players.   I've done a few Deathmatch games to level a few weapons and have only played a handful of BR Solos so far and a couple BR Quads.  Just an average player that enjoys teamwork. 

Cheers!

Gamertag/Activision: trunkmonkeyx#5141083

Warzone Gamer Level: New/Casual

Preferred time to play: usually after 9pm.

Is there a Discord Group?

Edited by trunkmonkey