The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

COD: Warzone

250Integra

Got my fifth Battle Royals dub today. 

Game has problems though, you can snipe a guy in the head and it won’t be a one shot one kill, his teammate will revive him back and he’ll armour back up.

Love the Gulag concept, and heartbeat monitor.

Now imagine if COD, remastered MW2 or BO1/BO2 with a Battle Royale in PS5. Games are already GOAT’ed but would be on another level.

Mini Royale is a good starter for new players, easier to get good guns. Game is not fun when starting out, used to hate it. You have to learn the way the game is first and that takes time.

• Huggy Bear 1

i loved the gulag at first, but not anymore, especially compared to buybacks, which i feel is more skill based and requires an extra layer of strategy while playing, even if it is a bit thin

anyway, havent played this much lately.  i feel like i'm good at the game but no longer progressing or improving. kdr hasn't moved from the 1.50-1.55 range in ages, and i feel stagnant

no idea what i'm doing wrong, or whether it just boils down to bad luck or whatever

Edited by GLASSJAW

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The current Halloween event if pretty fun. I enjoyed playing in night time BR with my buddies last week. We got 2 dubs in the last week and a bunch of top 10 finishes.

Still trying to loot 3 more boxes (Gulag, Superstore, and Train) for the Halloween Grau Blueprint lol. Superstore is a drag...

4 hours ago, 250Integra said:

The current Halloween event if pretty fun. I enjoyed playing in night time BR with my buddies last week. We got 2 dubs in the last week and a bunch of top 10 finishes.

Still trying to loot 3 more boxes (Gulag, Superstore, and Train) for the Halloween Grau Blueprint lol. Superstore is a drag...

Those boxes have almost given me a heart-attack.

I played the Cold War beta and just can't play this much anymore. Takes way to long to kill someone after getting used to two shots from a tactical rifle being a kill. Didn't buy the full game but have always played hardcore mode mostly. Pre ordered cold war. The Halloween event was pretty neat tho. I did play some to die and just to be a zombie and kill people. ::D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...