The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Signing Documents Online

PlanB

Not sure about forum but if anyone knows how it may be the 'creative media' types......

How can I receive a file via email  (pdf attachments), complete the document,  sign it, then send it back through email without ever printing it or downloading special apps/software?   

Thanks in advance,  stay healthy everyone. 

there are a lot of options, but if you're looking for a low volume cheapy option I use one called Signable out of the UK. They have a free trial period too. 

I've also used AdobeSign which is great but more expensive on a monthly plan. 

• Cheers 1

my company uses AdobeSign as an official B2B e-sign, a bit pricy though.

it sounds like a lot of options have a free trial you can utilize if this is a one-off situation

https://accounting-software.financesonline.com/c/e-signature/ca 

if you need a less official way you can turn the PDF into a word document, fill it out, and add a picture of your signature lol

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, PlanB said:

Not sure about forum but if anyone knows how it may be the 'creative media' types......

How can I receive a file via email  (pdf attachments), complete the document,  sign it, then send it back through email without ever printing it or downloading special apps/software?   

Thanks in advance,  stay healthy everyone. 

Docusign is about the best out there. I use it all the time, 100% binding under Digital Signatures act.

• Cheers 1

18 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

Docusign is about the best out there. I use it all the time, 100% binding under Digital Signatures act.

thats an important point, if you don't need a certified level of compliance then there are very very cheap options. I like Signable because it is compliant (I use it for quarterly quality system sign-off's) and you can pay by single document vs. a monthly fee. 

• Upvote 1