• T. Gradin
    • M. Ohlund
    • R. Kesler
    • A. Burrows
    • B. Morrison
    • T. Tanti
    • K. Bieksa

This poll is closed to new votes

Given the relative landslide of the last one, I would have ended it earlier, but I was busy working. Luongo dominated with about 60% of all the votes.

Bieksa had the most nominations with 7 and was added as a voting option. It will eventually be needed, so I'll mention the tie-breaker for a tie in nominations is a random number generator.

Reminder to both vote and nominate another player to be added as a voting option!

For those of you who haven't seen these kinds of polls before, the way they work is you vote for who you think is the greatest/top Canuck at the position. As for what is meant by "Greatest" or "Top", I will leave that to each individual. I have my own interpretations, but others may define it differently. Worth noting, that I do want to keep this to their tenures with Vancouver and as players, thus a player like Neely would only be considered for his Vancouver time and guys like Quinn and Crawford would only be considered for their playing careers, not their coaching careers.

The List:

#1 - H. Sedin

#2 - D. Sedin

#3 - T. Linden

#4 - P. Bure

#5 - M. Naslund

#6 - S. Smyl

#7 - R. Luongo

• Vintage 2

25 minutes ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Bieksa ahead of Lidster and Snepsts?  Dear Lord...

I actually agree with you here. Even though Juice hasn't been voted in yet, his nomination here suggests he's probably going to get in around 15-20. I personally don't have him until the late 20s and have both Snepsts and particularly Lidster a fair bit higher.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

20 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

I actually agree with you here. Even though Juice hasn't been voted in yet, his nomination here suggests he's probably going to get in around 15-20. I personally don't have him until the late 20s and have both Snepsts and particularly Lidster a fair bit higher.

Personally I would put Dennis Kearns over Bieksa as well.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Voted Gradin and nominate Don Lever.

I feel that I have to say a few things about Lever that the younger folks may not know about him.

- he was a 3rd overall draft pick by the Canucks

- he was the 1st drafted and developed Captain in franchise history

- he was a mainstay on both the PP and PK

- he was the franchise leading scorer when he was traded to Atlanta

- he went on to Captain the New Jersey team and scored that franchise's 1st ever goal

Edited by Rick Blight
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 3