The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

6 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Could be but AV has positioned himself to be unlynchable this round. He is playing high level go and the rest of us are playing tic tac toe.

his WIFOM is on point this game.

even though my vote for BJ was for shiggles at first I think he may be the best lynch at this moment he is playing just like last game. Watching all the town chatter and dropping in periodically.

Not all BJs are the same

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

There are so many levels to this statement 

AV isn't Jester. He's playing in a joking manner, but he's still fighting suspicion from certain players like naslund is king. If he was Jester, he would be welcoming to all suspicion, but he's not.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

AV isn't Jester. He's playing in a joking manner, but he's still fighting suspicion from certain players like naslund is king. If he was Jester, he would be welcoming to all suspicion, but he's not.

I don’t actually think he’s jester but I bet he is playing to his role in some manner.

16 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Lol just kidding.

luckylager is confirmed to be awesome and 100% tp

unvote, vote luckylager

Fixed

16 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

No but I need to know it.

In ever single game I've played, one or both of BJ and Falcon are mafia.

Every single time

Why would Carlutch lie about not receiving a PM? That doesn't seem prudent. Are we operating under the belief that there are no Vanilla roles in this game? Kryten said this was "Vanilla Spice" so there has to be some Vanilla in there. 

Kryten said in OP everyone has role.

Why would Carlutch lie about not receiving a PM? That doesn't seem prudent. Are we operating under the belief that there are no Vanilla roles in this game? Kryten said this was "Vanilla Spice" so there has to be some Vanilla in there. 

Dude 

I have no idea why anybody other than scum would say "I didnt receive a PM??" In a game where the host stated every player has a role

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Kryten said in OP everyone has role.

Just now, luckylager said:

Dude 

I have no idea why anybody other than scum would say "I didnt receive a PM??" In a game where the host stated every player has a role

Hmm...I see that now.

I uhh...yeah I don't know the mindset behind the move. Maybe he didn't actually receive a PM at the time?