The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

1 minute ago, Carlutch98 said:

Very scummy intro. Bro i didn't even know we started man. You guys over analyze alot bruh. It was an honest mistake.

I'm very sorry my intro was like that

Want me to introduce myself better?

Yeah start by telling us about your role, just a little smidgen

• Vintage 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Falc, I want your reads beyond carlybutt and 22gyros.

Wtf is AV trying to tell me?

Everyone looking at carclutch makes me think hes towns...could be wrong but assuming some mafia are talking are they gonna sacrifice a member already?

Who is the most obvious Mafia? that should be the target. Hopefully we get it right and can analyze from that 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Carlutch98 said:

Very scummy intro. Bro i didn't even know we started man. You guys over analyze alot bruh. It was an honest mistake.

I'm very sorry my intro was like that

Want me to introduce myself better?

Did you write the Burrows, do we really need him?" thread back in the day, then change your name?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, falcon45ca said:

It is way too early in the game to start clearing players as teammates, and on so little interactions.

Ah, this 2nd part is a nice way to distance yourself from the support you gave Carclutch. The certainty with which you make this claim is astounding for a TP

No it isn't. I'm doing it right now and I already outlined my reasoning behind it. 

Still going on the Carlutch/BJJ scum theory huh? You think it's astounding for a TP to make the assumption that certain scum players would try to tack on or add their own chimes or thoughts onto this situation? It seems like the perfect cover to me for any mafia to slip in and try to push either wagon depending on intent. There is a newbie player and veteran player in focus right now. For example, you seem to be taking the bold initiative and going the veteran player route, which I respect. Too bad you are hurting your own scumminess. 

40 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Not convinced TP BJ wouldn't pounce on a slipped scummer.

This is untrue and attempts to soul read my TP game in a microcosm of a single game with a single player. 

35 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I could see Maf BJ trying to help a 1st timer teammate. His cover for Carclutch wasn't "I'll stake my life on it", and he's backed off quickly, yet hasn't raised any suspicion himself over the posts.

This is also untrue, lol. So because I don't go after Carlutch, I'm scummy? That seems to be the gist of your argument right now. 

You take issue with my early reads and groupings of J23/LL/Carlutch, yet you seem to have no problem grouping me and Carlutch together with the way you talk about us in your posts. You are either a hypocrite or scum.

The next player to comment in thread on the host or trying to glean info that isn’t a part of regular game discourse will be gked. 

If you have questions, PM me, don’t litigate it in public like it is a part of gameplay :picard:

This is your last warning.

• Huggy Bear 3

It's also interesting how falcon is using the "timing" of the game to knock my cases or prompts about J23/LL/Carlutch rather than their actual post material. If certain posts made my players stand out enough for one to form a strong enough opinion they are confident in, does it matter what the timing is? It shouldn't, unless they don't want those thoughts formulating or being shared. Notice how falcon didn't say he agreed or disagreed with my reads, just that it was "way too early." By doing this, he avoids having to formulate any opinion of these players and can continue to try and attack me.