The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Noted.

You've played some games where you really shed light onto the situation though. I know it's only round one and I use that excuse to bust your balls every game, but I look for something more from you. 

When you're not giving that, I think you're scum

Oh don't worry, I always take your suspsicion as a compliment.

6 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

This is an interesting read. You mean he was antagonistic earlier, but once called out was still 'silly' but less antagonistic?

yeah, something changed a few pages ago. not sure if it was when he was called out. but he became less edgy?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

@Master Radishes view on Carlutch?

None. He's new, and new players are hard to read in round one of their first game.

Anyway, the 'PM' thing has been done a dozen times in a dozen different ways, even before any of you started playing. (My memory is now fading, but I think the very first SK winner, Grind-Like-Lightning, pulled the same trick, hence why we let him slip by to the end. That was 2010 or so.)

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

None. He's new, and new players are hard to read in round one of their first game.

Anyway, the 'PM' thing has been done a dozen times in a dozen different ways, even before any of you started playing. (My memory is now fading, but I think the very first SK winner, Grind-Like-Lightning, pulled the same trick, hence why we let him slip by to the end. That was 2010 or so.)

So you dont find it weird he claimed to never receive a PM as his first post, 90 mins after the game started?

Just now, luckylager said:

So you dont find it weird he claimed to never receive a PM as his first post, 90 mins after the game started?

Eh, yeah, I do. But I can also think of real reasons for it. And, as I say, I've seen that shtick played in many different ways over the years.

If he's scum, we'll know it within a round or two from his play. For now, I'd rather put my vote elsewhere.

• Like 1