The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

29 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well in the event that Carlutch flips wolf at any point, I think it’s reasonable to deduce that J23 wouldn’t be wolf with him since he was the one that initially called him out. Then I deduce that LL wouldn’t be wolf with him either because he then took that case, ran with it, and started pressuring other players including myself about Carlutch, more aggressively than others who were also suspicious of him. So that leads me to believe LL wouldn’t be wolf with him either since I don’t think scum would shine attention on other teammates like that over the matter, even taking into account LL’s bus game as mafia. Then if I want to take it one step further, I would say LL and J23 are unlikely w/w themselves because I don’t see them or 2 wolves trying to conspire against a new player with simultaneous push in that stage of the game at the time. There responses didn’t seem scripted and both went about the situation different ways.

Why are you trying to knock my reads at every turn? First you knock them for being too early, now you are trying to hint at some TMI angle. If you disagree with them, that’s fine, but my reads are through observation of what has transpired so far and you seem to have a problem with that for some reason.

The first paragraph is full of your own narrative.

I'm doing the same as you, yet you have a problem with my reads as well.

Sorry/not sorry I find you scummy.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Dear players,

I'm not actually any of the roles I claimed to be and everything I said up until now was complete 

With that said, it's time to be honest:  I am a town role that essentially forces a player (of my choosing) to vote for somebody else (also of my choosing).  Probably never going to use this mechanic in my role.  Well, if we have a lock-clear mafia and we need the numbers to clinch said lock-clear's lynch, I will.  So, maybe tonight if we see any funny business.

This was all done for the purpose of testing for reactions.

But it failed because too many new players interacted with my ruse and too many veterans didn't bite (for good reason).  Related though, I would agree with Kurisu that Blue Jay 22 had some mafia vibes going during that sequence.

Hope this helps,

Alain Vigneault

It doesn’t,

- BJ

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Oh so now it’s my narrative! That’s 3 different ways you have found to try and knock my reads of these 3 individuals so well done. And if we are attacking narratives, let’s make sure we correct your false one on me. I have yet to comment on any of your reads other than myself. The problem I have with you is your constant attack on me and your attempt to dissuade me from forming the opinions I have of these 3 players. 

Somebody should definitely visit Falcon at night. 

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Oh so now it’s my narrative! That’s 3 different ways you have found to try and knock my reads of these 3 individuals so well done. And if we are attacking narratives, let’s make sure we correct your false one on me. I have yet to comment on any of your reads other than myself. The problem I have with you is your constant attack on me and your attempt to dissuade me from forming the opinions I have of these 3 players. 

Somebody should definitely visit Falcon at night. 

Well in the event that Carlutch flips wolf at any point, I think it’s reasonable to deduce that J23 wouldn’t be wolf with him since he was the one that initially called him out. Then I deduce that LL wouldn’t be wolf with him either because he then took that case, ran with it, and started pressuring other players including myself about Carlutch, more aggressively than others who were also suspicious of him. So that leads me to believe LL wouldn’t be wolf with him either since I don’t think scum would shine attention on other teammates like that over the matter, even taking into account LL’s bus game as mafia. Then if I want to take it one step further, I would say LL and J23 are unlikely w/w themselves because I don’t see them or 2 wolves trying to conspire against a new player with simultaneous push in that stage of the game at the time. There responses didn’t seem scripted and both went about the situation different ways.

It is quite clearly YOUR narrative. 

Yet to comment on my reads? Except for Carclutch, ya nitwit. This entire post of your is full of garbage.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

Yet to comment on my reads? Except for Carclutch, ya nitwit. This entire post of your is full of garbage.

These are all my reads, you dumb bird, wtf are you talking about?

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

What I quoted was quite clearly your narrative, it's all right there. I even highlighted it for you.

Yeah...THEY'RE MY READS....Of course they are going to come from my narrative. You seem to have a problem with the existence of the narrative and not the details of the narrative.

25 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

42 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

You giving teammate likelihoods off a very small sample size of interactions certainly matters. It comes across as though you are privy to info the rest of us aren't.

The highlighted bit is hilarious. So, when I say it's too early for such reads? It means I disagree, because it's too early for teammate locks. And you're smart enough to know that. 

14 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

It is way too early in the game to start clearing players as teammates, and on so little interactions.

Ah, this 2nd part is a nice way to distance yourself from the support you gave Carclutch. The certainty with which you make this claim is astounding for a TP

15 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

I could see Maf BJ trying to help a 1st timer teammate. His cover for Carclutch wasn't "I'll stake my life on it", and he's backed off quickly, yet hasn't raised any suspicion himself over the posts.

15 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Not convinced TP BJ wouldn't pounce on a slipped scummer.

@ New Players:

Time for my own lesson. Take a look at our buddy falcon above. Look at his posts and interactions. Right now, he's going after me for supplying a narrative about J23/LL/Carlutch...a narrative that he stated 14 hours ago was too early to make involving clearing or suspecting teammates. I find that hilarious considering 15 hours ago, he had no problem grouping me and Carlutch together as a pair, and was even kind enough to supply his own BJ TP narrative and a Scum narrative of my actions at the time and how they would relate to Carlutch. Falcon has ignored the brunt of the material I have posted about J23/LL/Carlutch and instead focuses on the actual existence of the reads themselves and the narrative behind it. He states that I am attacking his own narrative (specifically about Carlutch) when I never even mentioned his name when discussing that situation. Apparently, in falcon's eyes, for me to be TP, I need to agree with his narrative that Carlutch was supposedly scummy earlier, and then I also need to be suspicious of myself since I wouldn't have pounced on Carlutch right there and then. 

That, my friends, is what we call bull****.

ATTENTION I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Listen up Plebs,

I am in contact with the sheriff and they have investigated Zfetch and Zfetch is mafia.

I am about 90% sure this sheriff is legit. But 100% sure the TP alliance is Legit and all those in it are above any suspicion whatsoever!

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not much to analyze with Zfetch tbh. Unless I’m missing something, the players he’s made a note of is Virt and MR. I think he claimed ninja in one of his posts as well. What does the ninja do?

sounds like a scummy role to me. He said it means he can't be investigated but that would only make sense for a scum to have that role.