The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

Unvote; Vote J23

My Sheriff M V P 

Yo Sheriff got a little Peepee

My Sheriff Finds the Scum

Yo Sheriff would rather drink $&%

My Sheriff don't need luck

Yo sheriff is scummy AF

That's all I got. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, it's worth saying that J-23 PM'd me saying he investigated me.  This was well after I was invited into Virtanen87's alliance.  I was gonna let this round play out and see since Zfetch was leading the votes lol.

My brain is kinda mushed right now (well, always).  Do we think that J-23 is lying OR is another sheriff OR is the actual sheriff?  I have no idea lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Yeah, it's worth saying that J-23 PM'd me saying he investigated me.  This was well after I was invited into Virtanen87's alliance.  I was gonna let this round play out and see since Zfetch was leading the votes lol.

My brain is kinda mushed right now (well, always).  Do we think that J-23 is lying OR is another sheriff OR is the actual sheriff?  I have no idea lol

J23 fake claimed sheriff in my first game.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

I mean, it isn't out of the possibilities that Virtanen87 and Zfetch are scum/scum and concocted a plan like this.

But multiple sheriffs is also a legitimate possibility this game with all the role madness.

If the dark tower is existing in multiple realities, multiple sheriffs is entirely possible 

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Too bold to lie about him investigating you, imo. He could be another sheriff or he could be a KP that was trying to lead the lynch away from Zfetch. But I don’t think he would make up an investigation result out of the blue.

If there was another person with a sheriff role that hasn’t claimed yet, now may be the time.