The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Too bold to lie about him investigating you, imo. He could be another sheriff or he could be a KP that was trying to lead the lynch away from Zfetch. But I don’t think he would make up an investigation result out of the blue.

If there was another person with a sheriff role that hasn’t claimed yet, now may be the time.

Going off this, think history. Last time J23 lied about a role, he got Vigged. I have to think he still thinks about that.

OK, feedback has been received and the game will continue. This isn’t an end to role shenanigans, if you don’t like it, sound off now or forever hold your peace (pm me if you like).

I just ask that y’all keep the other players in mind who are putting time and effort into this game, don’t screw them over in later rounds because the host put in silly roles.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kryten said:

OK, feedback has been received and the game will continue. This isn’t an end to role shenanigans, if you don’t like it, sound off now or forever hold your peace (pm me if you like).

I just ask that y’all keep the other players in mind who are putting time and effort into this game, don’t screw them over in later rounds because the host put in silly roles.

What happened? Confused

7 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

What happened? Confused

Fetch stopped posting in gifs and or memes and was forced to by a role that forces that on him. 

Kryten GKed him, he flipped scum like you said he would.

J23 FOS and probably scum trying to save his teammate. 

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

I think Carlutch is clean lol.  Let's lynch naslund.is.king.  Or more accurately, naslund.is.mafia lol.

Dude he's in the TP alliance he can't be scum Remember? 

This should jog your memory:

We're the Four Best Friends
That Anyone Could Have
We're the Four Best Friends
That Anyone Could Have

That Anyone Could Have
And We'll Never ever ever ever
Leave Eachother

That Anyone Could Have
That Anyone Could Have
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
49 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Lol

Was &^@#ing with you. You saw my breakdown of the dirty birds

Unvote

Vote Falc

I can get behind this.

Unvote, Vote Falcon

I'm looking forward to flipping TP

Your dirty bird theory is absolute garbage btw, and voting along those lines is asinine.