The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Lol Blue Jay 22 disappearing.

Considering Aladeens explanation for your early posting behaviour, and other things

You look like the lackey 

Very very strong possibility BJ is scum and would have no problem letting the lackey limp off for a round

@Sane33@Carlutch98@naslund.is.king

Summary for new players

*J-23 revealed he was his own 'Sheriff' who he had claimed to have been contacted by, and that he investigated AV and found him not Mafia

*The Virt/Aladeen faction (Virt claiming Sheriff too) tried to get J-23 voted out, as they felt he was lying

*But others (I forget who) reasoned we should let J-23 live to determine if he's lying or not, and also that Qwags could be Mafia instead

*In a close vote, Qwags was lynched and flipped Mafia, and on top of that Aladeen was killed by a third-party faction (the Serial Killer) and also flipped Mafia

=The Mafia team has been decimated and is hanging on by a thread, but probably still has one or two out there, plus there's a Serial Killer too

*Now J-23 is saying he thinks AV is Mafia, but he has to gif-post and so isn't able to explain himself further

...Did I miss anything, @everyone else?

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

1. Master Radishes 

3. Virtanen87 -Regular Sheriff

4. falcon45ca

5. Alain Vigneault -> vote manipulator (mafia role?)

7. luckylager

8. Kurisu

9. Blue Jay 22

10. Otherwise

11. Naslund.is.king -> GIF guy

12. Sane33

13. J-23 -Naive sheriff

15. theJazz97

16. Carlutch98

I'm a PM blocker, but not the one who targeted BJ yesterday.

I was blocked by the Lackey yesterday, so I didn't get to use my role.

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

@Sane33@Carlutch98@naslund.is.king

Summary for new players

*J-23 revealed he was his own 'Sheriff' who he had claimed to have been contacted by, and that he investigated AV and found him not Mafia

*The Virt/Aladeen faction (Virt claiming Sheriff too) tried to get J-23 voted out, as they felt he was lying

*But others (I forget who) reasoned we should let J-23 live to determine if he's lying or not, and also that Qwags could be Mafia instead

*In a close vote, Qwags was lynched and flipped Mafia, and on top of that Aladeen was killed by a third-party faction (the Serial Killer) and also flipped Mafia

=The Mafia team has been decimated and is hanging on by a thread, but probably still has one or two out there, plus there's a Serial Killer too

*Now J-23 is saying he thinks AV is Mafia, but he has to gif-post and so isn't able to explain himself further

...Did I miss anything, @everyone else?

image.gif.80e29e80d72169f24018c952fd368df9.gif

6 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

1. Master Radishes 

3. Virtanen87 -Regular Sheriff

4. falcon45ca

5. Alain Vigneault -> vote manipulator (mafia role?)

7. luckylager

8. Kurisu

9. Blue Jay 22

10. Otherwise

11. Naslund.is.king -> GIF guy

12. Sane33

13. J-23 -Naive sheriff

15. theJazz97

16. Carlutch98

image.gif.3da1ccec11f08fadd87bf0aeab2cb435.gif

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

For entertainment purposes 

and not accepting the obvious

ive had the mafia figured out since day &^@#ing one :lol:

Why are you bragging about this?

It just means you're teammates with them.

• Huggy Bear 1
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

Nah it just means i was right :wub:

Lol nah.

You said they were scum because they were posturing for Virtanen87.  Now, you essentially role-block J-23 instead of Virtanen87.  Why?  Because you want the town to believe that Virtanen87 is legit.  You're their teammate.

I think I'm gonna force your vote on yourself this round and win this for the town

• Cheers 1
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Lol nah.

You said they were scum because they were posturing for Virtanen87.  Now, you essentially role-block J-23 instead of Virtanen87.  Why?  Because you want the town to believe that Virtanen87 is legit.  You're their teammate.

I think I'm gonna force your vote on yourself this round and win this for the town

I suggested you zfletch and aldeen from day one

i also suggested qwags

pretty much immediately after I did this j-23 voted for me and has continually targeted me

why would I not target him

You and j-23 need be looked at seriously