The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

2 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

*or SK

AV you need to make a visible vote change tonight, will narrow down the SK pool

Yeah.

Also, yes.  I'll need the town's cooperation.  We need a unanimous vote so that when I switch somebody to a different player, it doesn't cause a tie or an accidental swing.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Yeah.

Also, yes.  I'll need the town's cooperation.  We need a unanimous vote so that when I switch somebody to a different player, it doesn't cause a tie or an accidental swing.

Yeah, can also change someone who's voting off the main wagons, there's usually one

I'll use the music video power tonight, tomorrow you guys will see its glory

5 hours ago, Kurisu said:

Otherwise, Sane, and Carlutch we need more from, I pretty much forgot they were playing last night

Think any of them could be slanking mafia? I'm willing to waive otherwise since she hopped on the aladeen bandwagon with no draw

24 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Also whatever happened to the Falcon train? People seemed pretty heavy on it and then it seems like it's died fast?

Or was that last game lol

Falcon said he wasn't feeling it / Qwags looked scummier.

I think the way things played out sort of clears falcon a bit. Maybe not clears, but shines a good light on him. We can circle back if need be later.

• Cheers 1

Falcon has been gked.

1. Master Radishes

2. Zfetch - Mafia

3. Virtanen87

4. falcon45ca - Town

5. Alain Vigneault

6. Aladeen - Mafia

7. luckylager

8. Kurisu

9. Blue Jay 22

10. Otherwise

11. Naslund.is.king

12. Sane33

13. J-23

14. Qwags - Mafia

15. theJazz97

16. Carlutch98

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Lol what kind of role is "follower"?  C'mon, at least claim tracker or watcher if you're gonna lol

You're either the lackey or the serial killer.

I can choose 1 person at night and see what kind of nightfall action they perform (but not their target). I did naslund last night.

Why would i choose a non-common role to make up and what level mental gymnastics do you need to complete to think in scum? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I can choose 1 person at night and see what kind of nightfall action they perform (but not their target). I did naslund last night.

Why would i choose a non-common role to make up and what level mental gymnastics do you need to complete to think in scum? :lol:

What did naslund do last night?