The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

22 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Woah. Last time I was this early Dral was still sober.

How we all doing? Anyone got the coronavirus blues?

Struggling a bit. I've been off work since St. Paddy's and am in the midst of my first day as a "teacher".

I'm worried it's going to strain the awesome bond I have with my kids. They're used to doing yard work and building things with me, but this is entirely different than just helping with homework.

I've cut them some slack now and they're watching Planet Earth as a science lesson.

19 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Not yet, but the week is early.

You still working? Last you updated us you were.

Just now, luckylager said:

Struggling a bit. I've been off work since St. Paddy's and am in the midst of my first day as a "teacher".

I'm worried it's going to strain the awesome bond I have with my kids. They're used to doing yard work and building things with me, but this is entirely different than just helping with homework.

I've cut them some slack now and they're watching Planet Earth as a science lesson.

Oh yeah, I saw that. Sorry to hear, man. I have a lot of friends who are self-employed and struggling right now. I'm definitely lucky in having a secure job (actual teacher) during this.

I appreciate you're actually sort of trying to teach them - Planet Earth is a great resource. (And I can recommend more History/Geography things if you want.)

10 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Dear new players,

If you need guidance, I will provide it free of charge and completely unbiasedly.

First tip: make sure you bold anyone you want to vote to lynch.

Like this: Vote Blue Jay 22.

Now everyone else try - just copy what I did.

Vote Blow Jay 22

am I doing it right?

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Oh yeah, I saw that. Sorry to hear, man. I have a lot of friends who are self-employed and struggling right now. I'm definitely lucky in having a secure job (actual teacher) during this.

I appreciate you're actually sort of trying to teach them - Planet Earth is a great resource. (And I can recommend more History/Geography things if you want.)

Please do. Appropriate stuff for 11 and 6 year olds ideally.

And that's the other challenge. Day 1 - realizing you can't teach 11 and 6 year olds at the same time.

Please do. Appropriate stuff for 11 and 6 year olds ideally.

And that's the other challenge. Day 1 - realizing you can't teach 11 and 6 year olds at the same time.

I'll try to think of some things. 6 is younger than I'm used to teaching, but I'm familiar with 11 year olds - it's a wonderful age, right before the girls get mean and the boys start drawing dicks on everything.

• Cheers 1

Can we just calling him Red 11?

No cause that would mess up his advertising. Blue (Bro) Jay (Job) 22 ($0.22). 

see it’s the services he offers plus his fee. But maybe if he is having some kind of discount or promotion or something. 

• Cheers 1