The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

How about we don’t vote for TP specials that have already had mafia role actions taken against them? If you wanna suspect me of being SK, fine, but I’d like to think some players that are FOSing right now could put their coconut brains together and realize the silliness in thinking I would be mafia.

7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

How about we don’t vote for TP specials that have already had mafia role actions taken against them? If you wanna suspect me of being SK, fine, but I’d like to think some players that are FOSing right now could put their coconut brains together and realize the silliness in thinking I would be mafia.

That action could have easily been planned out

I bet the lack of mafia kill was because the noobs are the only remaining people left and neither of them submitted the action last night because they didn't know how lol

Lynch pool = Sane33, Carlutch98, and naslund.is.king?

Serial killer probably Blue Jay 22, with an outside chance of Master Radishes, otherwise, or Kurisu

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I bet the lack of mafia kill was because the noobs are the only remaining people left and neither of them submitted the action last night because they didn't know how lol

Lynch pool = Sane33, Carlutch98, and naslund.is.king?

Serial killer probably Blue Jay 22, with an outside chance of Master Radishes, otherwise, or Kurisu

Sureee use the noobs for your own gain AV:lol:

sorry for lack of activity doing a little work today will be able to catch up later

My biggest suspects from the first couple days is AV/Virt Mafia or SK

j-23 possible serial killer

AV has just been playing sketchy since the first hour..his move last night seem questionable to say the least almost planned?

Virt was the leader of vote j-23

MR thoughts?

• Wat 1
12 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

sorry for lack of activity doing a little work today will be able to catch up later

My biggest suspects from the first couple days is AV/Virt Mafia or SK

j-23 possible serial killer

AV has just been playing sketchy since the first hour..his move last night seem questionable to say the least almost planned?

Virt was the leader of vote j-23

MR thoughts?

I like it.

4 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Let's just lynch BJ though. His end of round yesterday vis-a-vis Aladeen and Qwags merits his death. And if we do get it wrong, eh, we've got a bit of room to play with.

SK is going to go after a leading townie. We'll have to hunt them down once the pool of suspects narrows.

But Blue Jay 22 has a history of purposely voting for his scum teammates to make himself look good in the event of looking back at vote counts.  He would have probably buried Qwags last night instead of voting for J-23.

4 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Let's just lynch BJ though. His end of round yesterday vis-a-vis Aladeen and Qwags merits his death. And if we do get it wrong, eh, we've got a bit of room to play with.

SK is going to go after a leading townie. We'll have to hunt them down once the pool of suspects narrows.

Sounds good.

mind explaining what Av just said about the sheriffs I'd ask him but would likely not get a serious response

My biggest strategy the first game,2 i feel is pure instinct.

will likely take a while to grasp the ins and outs

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Sounds good.

mind explaining what Av just said about the sheriffs I'd ask him but would likely not get a serious response

My biggest strategy the first game,2 i feel is pure instinct.

will likely take a while to grasp the ins and outs

Virt and J23 have both claimed to be Sheriffs. There's nothing that suggests they are lying. Therefore, they are likely cleared TP and not worth getting suspicious over. If we get to the final three or four players and still haven't won, sure, put on the tinfoil, but for now focus on the remaining pool of players.

• Cheers 1