The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

Just now, thejazz97 said:

I think we should also keep an eye on who otherwise voted for - MR. I'd have him as pretty towny right now, but she called out aladeen for no reason and got him. round 2 was the same with MR.

so is MR scum? is otherwise? 

to be fair, there's a fairly large chance that it was also just a lucky guess

1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

I'd casted my vote on him earlier, and I think I'm hoping for 100% on my OG list, but that's wishful thinking.

If naz is confirmed SK, I'd think that's probably our best option, no?

I think we should also keep an eye on who otherwise voted for - MR. I'd have him as pretty towny right now, but she called out aladeen for no reason and got him. round 2 was the same with MR.

unvote, vote naz

Nobody is confirmed SK.

Sane said he's "between mafia and town" then said he was joking and that he's watcher, so he's going to let us know what he sees tonight.

Yeah otherwise could be Mafia.

2 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I'd casted my vote on him earlier, and I think I'm hoping for 100% on my OG list, but that's wishful thinking.

If naz is confirmed SK, I'd think that's probably our best option, no?

unvote, vote naz

The only thing about me that is SK is where i was born Moose jaw SK

It Hurts Jazz 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kurisu said:

Nobody is confirmed SK.

Sane said he's "between mafia and town" then said he was joking and that he's watcher, so he's going to let us know what he sees tonight.

Yeah otherwise could be Mafia.

my bad then

unvote

• Cheers 1

Sane and Carlutch are interesting.

I'm holding onto to carlutch for the "no PM" intro post. I know everybody got a welcome PM from our host.

Sane's "not mafia not tp" claim was rank, which he later changed to a watcher claim which is clearly a tp role and this was after BJ had claimed follower, which imo are basically the same thing.

I understand we have a couple of sheriffs. 

But if we had a watcher and a follower, wouldn't one of them have to be slightly retarded like Sheriff J23?

Just now, luckylager said:

I'm holding onto to carlutch for the "no PM" intro post. I know everybody got a welcome PM from our host.

Sane's "not mafia not tp" claim was rank, which he later changed to a watcher claim which is clearly a tp role and this was after BJ had claimed follower, which imo are basically the same thing.

But if we had a watcher and a follower, wouldn't one of them have to be slightly retarded like Sheriff J23?

no, the follower role can be like tracker I'd think. and watcher and tracker have different functions. If someone hardclaims tracker though, we'd have a throwdown

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Nah. Watcher, follower, tracker all do something different. None of them are that powerful, but very useful with good prediction.

• Cheers 1

no, the follower role can be like tracker I'd think. and watcher and tracker have different functions. If someone hardclaims tracker though, we'd have a throwdown

But what's your take on sane claiming - not to not maf - then switching to watcher, which is clearly a tp role.

I think we should hear out Sane. We know the extent of Naslund's role and he used it in an anti-town manner.

@Blue Jay 22 Have you planned a follow?

What's the difference between follower and tracker? I'm gonna go check OP, but still

889397330c84edb7ec89d7fd84c169c5.png

• Thanks 1
Just now, luckylager said:

But what's your take on sane claiming - not to not maf - then switching to watcher, which is clearly a tp role.

not sure, tbh

he's new to mafia, did he slip up and backtrack? or did he just misunderstand his role because he's new?