The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

Quick question...If Av does have my vote set to BJ is that locked in or could he switch it last second?

Yeah that's an interesting question, he should answer it. If he can, we'll be able to tell if he pulls any shenanigans at least.

21 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

vote BJ

I'll trust AV on this.

Why? AV's entire case against me is going "lol nah" or "you could be lying" every time I respond to someone.

6 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What are you talking about? Everyone has a role including 2 investigative ones. We could probably find out both of their allegiances by tomorrow if we wanted to. Sane voted yesterday so he’s not even up for a GK for awhile.

2 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Blue Jay 22 on the other hand keeps disappearing for some reason and then only comes back when he gets mentioned.  What's the term?  Beetlejuice or something?

Let's vote him out!

And then garbage like this. Real life is not an excuse for play I understand, but I've been active every round and have tried to contribute. Saying I disappear after a couple of hours when others are gone for longer is whack.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Why? AV's entire case against me is going "lol nah" or "you could be lying" every time I respond to someone.

my main reason before for disbelieving AV was because his play felt erratic, arrogant, and antagonistic and I felt it was indicative of mafia alignment.

not gonna lie, it still does, but we know he's TP. right? 

5 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

my main reason before for disbelieving AV was because his play felt erratic, arrogant, and antagonistic and I felt it was indicative of mafia alignment.

not gonna lie, it still does, but we know he's TP. right? 

I'm looking up this enforcer role.

• Cheers 1