The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

1 minute ago, Kurisu said:

Me, J-23, Virt are TP, I'm gonna say otherwise is for now too unless there's an audacious counter-claim

Naslund needs to die tonight, no exceptions.

Then we need to determine who of MR and BJ are fabricating their role. Jazz outside shot.

Score is most likely 6-2 right now so even if we lose 3 TP tonight we still haven't lost.

Im ready

Town is gonna lose 

Book it

Master Radishes - Lackey

Kurisu - Music Guy

Otherwise - Vig

Virt - Sheriff

J23-Naive

Naslund.is.king - GIF Guy

theJazz97 - Jester

BJ - Follower

This is the way I see it. Pop MR now and then investigate jazz, who's claim makes him a tough lynch given the risk if he's telling the truth. If he's clean, we lynch Naslund. If he's not, then we know what to do. Or we can Vig Naslund this round, investigate jazz, and that would leave Kurisu as the lone mafioso.

5 minutes ago, otherwise said:

I'll try to be around. I'm guessing at this point I'm guessing if there can still be an MK, my kill won't matter.

The Mafia will have to either let you kill someone or let Virt investigate someone.

3 minutes ago, otherwise said:

also are we 100% sure virt is the real sheriff? not like say the KP?

Not absolutely confirmed but we have better leads right now

Just now, J-23 said:

Lol.

Are you sure you’re the vig and not Maf?

I didn't submit a kill the 1st night. I wasn't sure.

last night we were up a bunch so I thought why not AV he's confusing everyone and appears to be looking for attention.

(*waits to see dps reactions to my votes.* I'm sure certain ppl will be pissed.)

I'm going to go have a nap.

7 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Stop adding more elements. Is Jazz the vig then?

Nazzy honestly giving me TP vibes right now, and why is BJ TP lean still, for all we know he could still be lackey.

Jazz has played a very TP game, like you.

Imo we lynch MR or Otherwise

• Like 1
Just now, J-23 said:

Nazzy honestly giving me TP vibes right now, and why is BJ TP lean still, for all we know he could still be lackey.

No, we need to resolve MR vs BJ.

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Everyone has claimed a role now with otherwise being the only one claiming vig, and we know the vig is alive because they used their role last round. If otherwise isn't the vig, it would have to be jazz.