The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

I'm not saying j23 is mafia, but given his erratic behaviour where he doesn't really have a go-to person except for whoever attacks him is infuriating behaviour for a tp

he did some useful things before but this round it seems he flounders with his reads and opinions

• Wat 1
1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

I'm not saying j23 is mafia, but given his erratic behaviour where he doesn't really have a go-to person except for whoever attacks him is infuriating behaviour for a tp

he did some useful things before but this round it seems he flounders with his reads and opinions

Show me when.

• Like 1
Just now, thejazz97 said:

Yeah I agree entirely

Focus on the issue at hand:

-BJ followed MR last night and says he saw him role-block someone

-MR claims to be the PM blocker, and that he got blocked by the lackey on night 1

-Aladeen was already a PM blocker, MR mysteriously said he felt there might be a Mafia mirror of his role

-Only person who MR has successfully blocked is Naslund (too convenient, this is why I think they are teammates if MR flips Mafia)

-I ask MR to PM block me as proof, he claims he got role-blocked and instantly blames BJ

Conclusion:

One of them is lying! THERE IS NO WAY BJ AND MR ARE BOTH TOWN!

• Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Yeah I agree entirely

Focus on the issue at hand:

-BJ followed MR last night and says he saw him role-block someone

-MR claims to be the PM blocker, and that he got blocked by the lackey on night 1

-Aladeen was already a PM blocker, MR mysteriously said he felt there might be a Mafia mirror of his role

-Only person who MR has successfully blocked is Naslund (too convenient, this is why I think they are teammates if MR flips Mafia)

-I ask MR to PM block me as proof, he claims he got role-blocked and instantly blames BJ

Conclusion:

One of them is lying! THERE IS NO WAY BJ AND MR ARE BOTH TOWN!

oh easily

I'll say it again, but BJ's follower claim is stronger than MR's roleblocker claim