The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Kurisu is elite now. No jokes. 

Best performance I've had where my team actually won lol

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Holy s***, please change your avatar.

Lol got me too

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

You &^@#ing rat bastard Beluga Whale. I &^@#ing knew it was you all along. The ratio of going after you vs others was prolly 75:25 the entire match on my end. &^@# &^@# &^@#. I even hate your guts that much more for pretending last night that we actually won!!!!

If it wasn’t for the stupid back and forth replies you, BJ, Stamkos, Falcon had before nightfall last night I would have never changed my opinion of you. Swung us your way so props for that. I even said it last night after the post game locks on Falcon that I had a bad feeling about you from the begging and it was hard to ignore your up my ass play.

falcon45ca &^@#, we all got played and had no other choice. BW u little weasel I swear to GOD !!!!!! Honestly &^@# you for that little back and forth between the 4 of u prior to nightfall. That changed everything and either way, you won even before I changed my vote to a lock because Stamkos and you did which would have resulted in a win through tie/parity anyways :excl::sadno:

Lmao, who and when was this?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

You &^@#ing rat bastard Beluga Whale. I &^@#ing knew it was you all along. The ratio of going after you vs others was prolly 75:25 the entire match on my end. &^@# &^@# &^@#. I even hate your guts that much more for pretending last night that we actually won!!!!

If it wasn’t for the stupid back and forth replies you, BJ, Stamkos, Falcon had before nightfall last night I would have never changed my opinion of you. Swung us your way so props for that. I even said it last night after the post game locks on Falcon that I had a bad feeling about you from the begging and it was hard to ignore your up my ass play.

falcon45ca &^@#, we all got played and had no other choice. BW u little weasel I swear to GOD !!!!!! Honestly &^@# you for that little back and forth between the 4 of u prior to nightfall. That changed everything and either way, you won even before I changed my vote to a lock because Stamkos and you did which would have resulted in a win through tie/parity anyways :excl::sadno:

Giggling hard!

GEP?

• Like 1