The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top 50 Canucks of All-Time - #12

Rate this topic

-AJ-

Top 50 Canucks of All-Time - #12  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the #12 Canuck of All-Time?

• M. Ohlund
    • A. Burrows
    • R. Brodeur
    • R. Kesler
    • T. Tanti
    • J. Lumme
    • D. Lever
    • B. Morrison
    • K. Bieksa
    • H. Snepsts

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, the grinder said:

voting for king Richard  nominate don lever

Lever is already on the list of options, so he doesn't need to be nominated. Do you have another nomination?

11 hours ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Yeah it's kind of a shame these threads keep getting closed as the discussion gets interesting.  As to the 1980s Calgary Flames, I said earlier that MacInnis / Suter / Reinhart / McCrimmon / Ramage / Nattress could be the best six-man corps ever assembled, and I completely forgot to mention Jamie Macoun who was ahead of Nattress on the depth chart.  That has to be hands down the best top 7 ever.

Ha ha for sure (locking up threads but i get with 50 coming that would be a lot) - i remember that comment and spent a few minutes picking my brain for a better three pairs plus of defenseman and really didn't get far...NJ had some pretty good ones and of course Pronger Neidermayer topped a pretty great defense too in ANA...they traded the farm for Ramage in Hull but he was in the same league as  Ohlund for the time period and I think it was Suter who went down early and they didn't miss a beat ... and that was MacInnis's coming out party for sure.   Maybe an older team had a more stacked team but I sure can't think of a better one from the 70's  onward although all three dynasties had some beauties too - Coffey, Lowe, Huddy (finished 6th in Norris voting a couple times) Fogilin, Craig Muni and Smith were pretty soilid for example...

Edited by IBatch
  • Like 1

reinhart was an elite passer, playmaker and pp qb. he could get the puck to macinnis who had the hardest shot in the league. we only got him for 2 years but even with his back troubles, he was worth the price of admission. loved his game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

Ha ha for sure (locking up threads but i get with 50 coming that would be a lot) - i remember that comment and spent a few minutes picking my brain for a better three pairs plus of defenseman and really didn't get far...NJ had some pretty good ones and of course Pronger Neidermayer topped a pretty great defense too in ANA...they traded the farm for Ramage in Hull but he was in the same league as  Ohlund for the time period and I think it was Suter who went down early and they didn't miss a beat ... and that was MacInnis's coming out party for sure.   Maybe an older team had a more stacked team but I sure can't think of a better one from the 70's  onward although all three dynasties had some beauties too - Coffey, Lowe, Huddy (finished 6th in Norris voting a couple times) Fogilin, Craig Muni and Smith were pretty soilid for example...

Yeah and Randy Gregg was no slouch for a 6/7 guy.  We even had him for a minute there at the end.

Edited by Kevin Biestra
  • Cheers 1