The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Poker Club - All players welcome! Free to play/free entry

Dazzle

What's also weird about this whole thing is that I originally made a tournament for 7:15, which inexplicably disappeared. I just assumed someone cancelled it and made it for 7:30. Totally fine by me.

But this game is broken :(

• Cheers 1

I'm gonna put in a report right now to Stars.

If you lost chips over this, please do write to them so they can sort it out. I'll include Deb's error code though in my report, just so it's an extra person complaining about it.

• Cheers 3

7 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

What's also weird about this whole thing is that I originally made a tournament for 7:15, which inexplicably disappeared. I just assumed someone cancelled it and made it for 7:30. Totally fine by me.

But this game is broken :(

I would never cancel it on you. It wasn’t there when I checked this afternoon so I made one. Site’s knackered. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I'm gonna put in a report right now to Stars.

If you lost chips over this, please do write to them so they can sort it out. I'll include Deb's error code though in my report, just so it's an extra person complaining about it.

I lost 100,000 chips!

• Haha 3
  • Wat 1

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

I lost 100,000 chips!

To Petey? :lol: (kidding)

Edit: Same. I was there just before 7:30 and nothing. Even rebooted and zip. Next time! 

Edited by BarnBurner
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

42 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Did you get your chips back? Pokerstars cancelled the tourney for me and I think it refunded everything to everybody.

image.thumb.png.f749d94be9c640a79b879d74ad00320d.png

Mine still says it's registering even though it was yesterday lol, and I did not get a refund

3 hours ago, Phil_314 said:

image.thumb.png.f749d94be9c640a79b879d74ad00320d.png

Mine still says it's registering even though it was yesterday lol, and I did not get a refund

That's so stupid. I got the email that I cancelled the tournament (I didn't - they did it for me). What a joke.

Pokerstars has truly become JOKERstars.

This program used to be really good. They really neglected it probably after management changed (I'm guessing).

Put in a request for Pokerstars and get them to refund the tokens.

On 4/16/2020 at 10:08 AM, Dazzle said:

Did you get your chips back? Pokerstars cancelled the tourney for me and I think it refunded everything to everybody.

Nope.  None.  No biggie though...don't waste any energy/effort on it.  (I'll win them all back from Petey...shhh, don't tell him).

• Haha 2