The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Poker Club - All players welcome! Free to play/free entry

Dazzle

6 minutes ago, FixitDrunk said:

I'm out of play money... How did you get free chips? 

In the top right of the main lobby you select "Cashier". That will give you 15k chips every 4 hours. 

Just now, FixitDrunk said:

Can't register because I have 5990 play chips... Cashier has no option... It wants me to buy play chips 

Totally curious. Do you have the "free" version of Pokerstars or the one with real money? I really wonder if there's a difference. I got some chips just fine. Maybe if I can donate some to you?

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

Totally curious. Do you have the "free" version of Pokerstars or the one with real money? I really wonder if there's a difference. I got some chips just fine. Maybe if I can donate some to you?

I tried but I don't think you can transfer Play Money.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FixitDrunk said:

Can't register because I have 5990 play chips... Cashier has no option... It wants me to buy play chips 

Is there no option that says "Collect"?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, FixitDrunk said:

Well good luck everyone. Have fun and don't bump your head, byyyye....

Oh wait. In the lobby there's also an option to switch in between real and play money. You're probably on real right now. 

11 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

Gotta know when to fold 'em, @King Heffy lol

Well he had the chip stack and, with that, room to bully/push people so I considered that...wasn't convinced he had me beat.  My hand was worth going for it to try to TAKE HIM DOWN and knew it was a do or die.  

I'll get him next time.  Maybe.  Probably not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

It was fun.  I think I won one hand.  So I will go to practice and be back better than ever..  :)

Yup, you won it against me. I remember it clearly.

Do you need any tips on the game? I was intending that if anyone had questions about something that they could ask about it in-game. (Normally reading out your own cards is against the rules though :P)

13 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Yup, you won it against me. I remember it clearly.

Do you need any tips on the game? I was intending that if anyone had questions about something that they could ask about it in-game. (Normally reading out your own cards is against the rules though :P)

I think we used to have the option to show or muck?  I like being able (after the fact/hand is done of course) to sometimes show because it can be part of the mental game.  I rarely do (tell) but, sometimes it's useful.

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

Well he had the chip stack and, with that, room to bully/push people so I considered that...wasn't convinced he had me beat.  My hand was worth going for it to try to TAKE HIM DOWN and knew it was a do or die.  

I'll get him next time.  Maybe.  Probably not.

Was it that hand where you had pocket aces and somehow the full house came together for him in the last river card?  That was intense.

• Thanks 1