The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Poker Club - All players welcome! Free to play/free entry

Dazzle

2 hours ago, Dazzle said:

Yup, you won it against me. I remember it clearly.

Do you need any tips on the game? I was intending that if anyone had questions about something that they could ask about it in-game. (Normally reading out your own cards is against the rules though :P)

I think I would have won more hands if I didn't fold so much.  I played too cautiously in the second game because I was out after 10 minutes in the first game.  Next time I will take a bit more risk and maybe add in some bluffs to make it more exciting.  Also, it would have been nice to be able to buy in during the game to keep us in the game longer.  It seemed we didn't have enough chips to last longer than a few hands if we folded too often.  

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

Just signed up. Looking forward to losing my chips to all of you good folks. 

Welcome!   

We should set up a game soon....let me know when people are available and we can get one going in the near future.  

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Welcome!   

We should set up a game soon....let me know when people are available and we can get one going in the near future.  

I'm probably busy tonight and tomorrow night, but Wednesday through Friday evenings should be free for me.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Phil_314 said:

Any possibility of another doubleheader?  Going to work on assignment first and then will seek to join if there's a later game

If so, remember for anyone wanting two games that it costs 20k out-of-game chips per tournament.