The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

4 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

My posts have been all over the place. Sorry.

AV and SS are big question marks. AV's play feels all wrong, but like he's doing it on purpose. SS I felt was town but his end of round was so scummy, and the way he got caught out on the MR vote was a bad look.

I really didn't like BJ's initial turn on me. It felt forced. His general play afterwards was...fine. I'd consider him a scumlean still, but maybe not where I push at the moment.

Falcon is a big null question mark. He's also gone quiet, which is something scum!falcon does.

Qwags is null. Otherwise is null-. Aladeen is a townlean.

Am I missing anyone?

For me, it was a choice between you and MR, as you two were top of my list. The reasoning by Aladeen was very sound on AV. I still think it was a mistake to not vote on that way. I think the assessment was sound and didn’t need to be changed at the last minute. It paid off with getting the SK so I take back calling him an idiot. I still think it would have paid off with AV too. I don’t think sticking with AV was scummy based on that. He’s clearly a good choice for you guys still as evidenced by your recent discussions. The logic still remains sound even now. 

Im not sure why you’ve been so quiet either. Normally you’re more talkative. Coincidentally you’ve been much more talkative today than the last couple, seemingly at least. I’m not sure if it’s because you have more time today or because your silence was a factor in people thinking you seemed to be doing it on purpose to lay low and not draw any suspicion. And since it did it seems you’ve corrected that intentionally. 

Im quite convinced Aladeen is a townie. That’s a safe one for me. 

Even though Falcon went quiet he was regularly posting and making some decent points. Not really high on the maf priority list for me. 

I take otherwise at face value. Only because I rarely seen them lurking or reading. Even after posting otherwise is gone for stretches. That could be legit life reasons instead of some scummy ploy. I can’t remember if otherwise voted for virt after the Virt wave was going on and just rode it to get a vote in and went with the loudest people and that’s why no reasoning was given. Or, they were out in front of the vote and have no reason which wouldn’t have made sense in that case. I think otherwise is relying on others to sort things out instead of participating in the discussion to suss out who may be what. And they were subbed in so may have decided to follow those who were the most logical. 

Qwags is quiet and rarely posts. That’s typically suspicious in itself. 

LL seems quite confident in his investigative role and thus far I don’t think I mistrust him, unless I’m missing something. 

NIK has gone quiet again. 

BJ I don’t have a read on much like I didn’t read Virt that well. I simply don’t have much experience with them. 

Think I covered everyone as well. 

On 4/8/2020 at 5:10 PM, falcon45ca said:

I'm told that I'm reg townie, last name of Mangoes, which has a criminal history. I've led a life apart from my family's criminal dispositions

I'm gonna need confirmation that this is your story.

Please be honest. 

It may save the town an unnecessary investigation.

17 minutes ago, luckylager said:

It's because I'm laid off and Zfetch really wants to rub it in.

Gimme a hot take here NIK. Who the bad guys?

Lol. better yet can you tell me the good guys? I understand now why giffing j last game was almost my death

Bad guys...Otherwise...do hosts usually just add players into game when someone has to leave..might be a simplistic view on it but as soon as that happened i was a little suspicious that if kurisu was maf z didnt wanna &^@# them from the get go (aploigize if this is "angle shooty")

Ss and Av could be.... i still dont like av cause hes a dink...does town Av AV usually act this way? SS is obviously a vet so to get a read on him other then what you Mr and aldeen are saying is tough. The fight him and cere had im considering a dick measuring contest lol i bet itll continue in future games. I think its interesting cere was the first kill but im not sure if thats important at all

Can you tell me anything about the "dirty bird" theory is it just obvious fun with their names or have they screwed town lots in the past? Falcon is playing pretty much opposite of last game and he was town so thats questionable

Qwags i have nothing on him other then early round one him voting MR and changing but the way people vote i cant take much stock in that

MR you cleared

I really hope we nail this next investigation 

39 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Lol. better yet can you tell me the good guys? I understand now why giffing j last game was almost my death

Bad guys...Otherwise...do hosts usually just add players into game when someone has to leave..might be a simplistic view on it but as soon as that happened i was a little suspicious that if kurisu was maf z didnt wanna &^@# them from the get go (aploigize if this is "angle shooty")

Ss and Av could be.... i still dont like av cause hes a dink...does town Av AV usually act this way? SS is obviously a vet so to get a read on him other then what you Mr and aldeen are saying is tough. The fight him and cere had im considering a dick measuring contest lol i bet itll continue in future games. I think its interesting cere was the first kill but im not sure if thats important at all

Can you tell me anything about the "dirty bird" theory is it just obvious fun with their names or have they screwed town lots in the past? Falcon is playing pretty much opposite of last game and he was town so thats questionable

Qwags i have nothing on him other then early round one him voting MR and changing but the way people vote i cant take much stock in that

MR you cleared

It started as a joke

But the joke became real

11 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

MR you cleared

I got subbed because K wasn't interested and Z didn't want an inactive player to mess with the ratio and give an advantage to either side when K eventually got GK'd. It happens sometimes and is up to the discretion of the host and being able to find a sub.