The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

49 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Ok, so I lied a bit earlier in the thread to as a bit of a fishing expedition. You bit, but there's another angle to the Mango which was a total smoke screen.

Last name- Mango, not Mangoes.

No family connection to the mafia. A well off, honest, hard working family.

Unvote

Vote Falcon

Well my PM says my father was Maf. 

3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

This is gonna be awesome when I flip town & Lucky proves to be the potato he is. 

I double checked my PM from Z. Oliviero Mango. Reg town.

Even if you aren’t FOS here it wouldn’t be on LL for you lying about your family history or making it up or whatever rationale you had for getting your character role wrong. 

If you are town the onus is on you to logically explain your post. 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Even if you aren’t FOS here it wouldn’t be on LL for you lying about your family history or making it up or whatever rationale you had for getting your character role wrong. 

If you are town the onus is on you to logically explain your post. 

He asked my name, I posted without double checking my PM from Z. 

If I'm Maf, I'd be in PMs and would know my family history. I hadnt read my PM from Z since the game start.

Oliviero Mango, my father had a Maf connections, I didnt follow in his footsteps.

13 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I am wondering if we should all be sharing our role characters.

I am Attilano Stano a former pop star 

and the description made it seem that there is chance that I have some family member amongst the other players so is anyone else a Stano? 

Don't know that it makes a difference, but I am Romauldo Micalizzi. I had a good upbringing and love football. I got no indication I had any family here though.

5 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

He asked my name, I posted without double checking my PM from Z. 

If I'm Maf, I'd be in PMs and would know my family history. I hadnt read my PM from Z since the game start.

Oliviero Mango, my father had a Maf connections, I didnt follow in his footsteps.

Where did you get the “black sheep” part of your post?

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Where did you get the “black sheep” part of your post?

Black sheep as in I'm going against my family norm?

I reread my PM, and it says it's my father had a Maf lifestyle. So not my whole family. Again, I'd forgotten what it fully said as I hadnt read my PM since the game start.

6 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

True, I'm more referring to the quickness of it. Like, 2 mins, and there was quite a pile. AV or BJ, 1 of those 2 I'd wager.

I have to agree about AVs votes not just here but all throughout the game have merely been opportunistic going wherever there is some traction away from him. 

AV seems to vote for self preservation rather than it being a move he believes in. 

The problem with lying and admitting it either openly or with some reason like forgetfulness or reading someone in error is that you lose all credibility going forward. Even if you’re telling the truth going forward. You’ve basically poisoned your own well. And that’s the irony of telling the truth about lying. 

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

The problem with lying and admitting it either openly or with some reason like forgetfulness or reading someone in error is that you lose all credibility going forward. Even if you’re telling the truth going forward. You’ve basically poisoned your own well. And that’s the irony of telling the truth about lying. 

No you don't. Not if you're town.

My leans are towards Falcon or AV. 

Don’t understand the rationale behind voting for BJ that MR has. Also, why is Qwags not getting a bit more scrutiny for playing the silent game? At least AV and Falcon are participating and answering for themselves even if I’m suspicious. 

• Like 1
Just now, Sharpshooter said:

If you’re mafia and you lie about being town then how would that give more credibility to being thought of as town? 

If someone is town and lies, they don't necessarily lose credibility. Lucky lied this game a few times, I still believe him.

I don't get the reason for your preachy post about lying, basically, so I'm arguing with you.

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

My leans are towards Falcon or AV. 

Don’t understand the rationale behind voting for BJ that MR has. Also, why is Qwags not getting a bit more scrutiny for playing the silent game? At least AV and Falcon are participating and answering for themselves even if I’m suspicious. 

Do something about it, then.

If you’re town and lie and tell the ‘truth’ about lying, there’s very very limited reasons for thinking they’re still telling the truth other than the strategy has changed last minute because the pressure to do so is getting to

much, or they’re somewhat outed, or something actually legit, which would have to be completely vetted.