The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

5 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

If someone is town and lies, they don't necessarily lose credibility. Lucky lied this game a few times, I still believe him.

I don't get the reason for your preachy post about lying, basically, so I'm arguing with you.

It’s not preaching. It’s reflecting out loud why admitted lies aren’t easy to gloss over. It’s not impossible but it’s not easy and certainly deserve more scrutiny. 

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

So Qwagger, if you can explain this post you might be able to town clear yourself.

I believe I was imitating you at the time. You said something about trying a mango.  

Are you telling me that mangos somehow implicate me as mafia?

59 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

It's not an elite play, and everyone who falls for this "play" is not an elite player. 

Sounds like someone got baited.

16 minutes ago, Qwags said:

I believe I was imitating you at the time. You said something about trying a mango.  

Are you telling me that mangos somehow implicate me as mafia?

No

But your answer didnt town clear you at all.

The Mango family doesn't have a connection to the Mafia. I'm Sheriff Mango.

Now there is a family that's deeply rooted in the mafia, with a good son who didn't follow their path. That much I'm certain of.

But they're not Mango.

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, luckylager said:

No

But your answer didnt town clear you at all.

The Mango family doesn't have a connection to the Mafia. I'm Sheriff Mango.

Now there is a family that's deeply rooted in the mafia, with a good son who didn't follow their path. That much I'm certain of.

But they're not Mango.

Criminal father and a mother who supports the lifestyle. And yes, they are Mango.

I'm a Mango. My father is a criminal, I'm not. 

9 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Criminal father and a mother who supports the lifestyle. And yes, they are Mango.

I'm a Mango. My father is a criminal, I'm not. 

So you're essentially saying there are two Mango families in this game

One is bad, the other is good.

Sure.

Role claims doesn't necessarily mean one's counting. A backstory is very easy to fake and easy to make it sound like someone can't be TP because of their upbringing. 

I noticed that AV didn't role claim until their were only minutes left in R1, despite almost being lynched. I thought that was a towny thing to do because a townie would want to protect the identify of the sheriff rather than narrow the sheriff MK pool, not use their identity as self defense. It's stark contrast to falcon this round, who is using the family name. I don't know if Mangoes is anything to read into about allegiance, but that and the vote on me doesn't sit right.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Sure.

I have no idea of other families, I'm only know about my father, it doesn't mention any other Mango family. My mother supports his lifestyle, my wife doesn't and I live an honest lifestyle.

Dude, I've been consistent on this topic for days now, & in fact I am the one who brought up the Mango family name having a Maf affiliation. I even brought up my first name when I told you I like stuffed olives? What's the strategy if I'm Maf?

- I still don't trust MR. Even after his investigation, I'm not getting towny vibes. Not saying he's in the lynch pool but keep eye on him.

- I kind of agree with Sharpshooter that Qwags is skating by compared to other players in the POE. SS is in the POE still as well, but if he's mafia, then he might be trying to pocket me because I don't think he's said a bad thing about me so far. 

-AV remains polarizing as always. I think he might be town now, but I keep flipping back and forth. His EOD play was pretty towny, but I still think he would make a good investigation target. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Role claims doesn't necessarily mean one's counting. A backstory is very easy to fake and easy to make it sound like someone can't be TP because of their upbringing. 

I noticed that AV didn't role claim until their were only minutes left in R1, despite almost being lynched. I thought that was a towny thing to do because a townie would want to protect the identify of the sheriff rather than narrow the sheriff MK pool, not use their identity as self defense. It's stark contrast to falcon this round, who is using the family name. I don't know if Mangoes is anything to read into about allegiance, but that and the vote on me doesn't sit right.

Wait, but using a family name to lynch someone is ok, right? Riiiiiiiight.

Oh, & last minute role claims to avoid a lynch are pretty damn scummy actually.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I have no idea of other families, I'm only know about my father, it doesn't mention any other Mango family. My mother supports his lifestyle, my wife doesn't and I live an honest lifestyle.

Dude, I've been consistent on this topic for days now, & in fact I am the one who brought up the Mango family name having a Maf affiliation. I even brought up my first name when I told you I like stuffed olives? What's the strategy if I'm Maf?

Well that's a tragic coincidence then.

Your posts are reeking of TMI

If falc isnt mafia I'd be shocked.

My BOYFRIEND comes from a family riddled in crime.

His MOTHER AND FATHER are mafia, he isn't.

The mafias strategy in finding Mango is they already knew I was Sheriff, because my BOYFRIEND left the family business to live clean with the Sheriff.

It would have been in the mafia pm backstory. A Ma and Pa mafia business who's son left the life.

21 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Sure.

Think about it: if I'm Maf, why would I say that the Mango family has Maf connections? I'd be including you in that group, someone I as Maf would KNOW to be TP. If I'm Maf, it is LITERALLY the worst strategy to use w/ a family backstory.

Just now, luckylager said:

Well that's a tragic coincidence then.

Your posts are reeking of TMI

If falc isnt mafia I'd be shocked.

My BOYFRIEND comes from a family riddled in crime.

His MOTHER AND FATHER are mafia, he isn't.

The mafias strategy in finding Mango is they already knew I was Sheriff, because my BOYFRIEND left the family business to live clean with the Sheriff.

It would have been in the mafia pm backstory. A Ma and Pa mafia business who's son left the life.

THIS IS ME!!!

I have a loving wife who doesn't like my family lifestyle! My father is Maf, my mom supports it, I'm not!

I said this EXACT thing, how do I get those little details right if I'm Maf? I'm your husband, not your boyfriend that's what I'm told we are, is married. I support you more than I do myself. 

• Cheers 1
14 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Wait, but using a family name to lynch someone is ok, right? Riiiiiiiight.

Oh, & last minute role claims to avoid a lynch are pretty damn scummy actually.

No, a family name shouldn’t be taken into account of any lynch process. I don’t care about the Mangoes, I just don’t like your response to LL asking you questions about it.

2 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Falcon 

AV

Otherwise 

Qwags

SS

Maf team most likely in those 5 imo

I agree with this pool. NIK, LL, Aladeen, and MR are off the table for me right now. 

I would rank this pool:

Falcon

Qwags

AV

SS

right now. I don’t have a good read of otherwise yet.