if your role PM mentions anything about soccer huggy bear this post

if your role PM mentions anything about swimming confuse face this post

if your role PM mentions anything about skiing laugh face this post

if your role PM mentions anything about tennis goal light this post

if your role PM mentions any other sport beer this post

if your role PM mentions doesn't mention any sport sedin this post

• Huggy Bear 1
18 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I agree with this pool. NIK, LL, Aladeen, and MR are off the table for me right now. 

I would rank this pool:

Falcon

Qwags

AV

SS

right now. I don’t have a good read of otherwise yet.

Hahaha, you have AV on your scum list, but you guys vote the same, wagon jump at the same time, never really engage each other...which of you 2 is the wolf? 

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Game evolves. Opinions change.

Well, your opinion of AV is still the same basically, and those wagon jumps take place while he's #2 & #3 lynch for you. So, no they haven't really at all for you lynch wise, but you  have wagon jumped with him twice together, both in pretty short order. 

You were the 1st to jump onto the Virt wagon, off AV right away, when Al started the "wagonomics" vote switch, because you "believed Al". AV is still on your lynch list. 

It's not adding up. BJ/AV 1 or both is Wolf for sure, but I'll eat my shirt if they're both TP

Just now, falcon45ca said:

Well, your opinion of AV is still the same basically, and those wagon jumps take place while he's #2 & #3 lynch for you. So, no they haven't really at all for you lynch wise, but you  have wagon jumped with him twice together, both in pretty short order. 

You were the 1st to jump onto the Virt wagon, off AV right away, when Al started the "wagonomics" vote switch, because you "believed Al". AV is still on your lynch list. 

It's not adding up. BJ/AV 1 or both is Wolf for sure, but I'll eat my shirt if they're both TP

I don’t understand the argument. At times I have found AV to be scummy and then other times, others have risen above him, either through their actions or his own. He’s still in the POE though and in the suspect list. You, on the other hand, are only dealing in absolutes.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:45 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don't feel confident in Virt flipping scum. Not that I don't think he has a percentage chance of being scum, but I'm not feeling excited about it.

Unvote

BJ just not feeling Virt, not excited...

On 4/9/2020 at 10:53 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

...going with my gut.

Unvote vote MR

So of course, you go with you gut right? That's what I'd do.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:55 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well fingers crossed for you that you are LL's investigation @Alain Vigneault. 5 minutes left and that wagon is tough. Do you have any role claim or believe anyone on your wagon is suspect?

But wait! AV, please tell us how you can be saved! 

Seems sad he's gonna die, right?

On 4/9/2020 at 10:53 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Doesn't look like it will matter. AV looks done.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:59 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote Virt

Wagonomics. Not confident but I believe AV.

But no! He doesn't go with his gut, he goes with wagonomics! he believes AV! Thank god he's had him as a lynch target the whole time, and still does!

Cuz he believes in you AV.

This is dirty AF. Or am I the only one who thinks so?

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

But no! He doesn't go with his gut, he goes with wagonomics! he believes AV! Thank god he's had him as a lynch target the whole time, and still does!

Cuz he believes in you AV.

This is dirty AF. Or am I the only one who thinks so?

I don’t know what you are trying to argue tbh. Turned out voting for Virt was a good call, and now AV can still be circled back this round. 

Falcon is right one of BJ or AV almost have to be mafia. Either of their flips give us a lot more to work with than literally anyone else.

Just which one is it:

AV

scummy behaviour:

- Perfect timing of WIFOM SK claim

- Zero scum hunting 

- Votes for players without logic only follows trains that move focus away from him

townie behaviour:

- votes for me right away after LLs investigation of me play

- was most townie at eod NF1 but was minutes from being lynched and hasn’t kept that townie momentum

BJ

scummy behaviour:

- was just watching the fake investigation of LLs being entertained not contributing

townie behaviour:

-almost everything else of his game

LL said his investigation this round was BJ I didn’t see if he returned any results but if he hasn’t yet I think my vote has to go to AV for now.

vote AV

41 minutes ago, Qwags said:

So my character's mother has schizophrenia, which leaves my dad with no time for me as he helps with her treatment at a psych ward.

I feel like that moreso applied during Round A.

You were probably a candidate for SK then.