Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic


Zfetch

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Falcon is right one of BJ or AV almost have to be mafia. Either of their flips give us a lot more to work with than literally anyone else.

 

Just which one is it:

 

AV


scummy behaviour:

- Perfect timing of WIFOM SK claim

- Zero scum hunting 

- Votes for players without logic only follows trains that move focus away from him

 

townie behaviour:

- votes for me right away after LLs investigation of me play

- was most townie at eod NF1 but was minutes from being lynched and hasn’t kept that townie momentum

 

BJ

 

scummy behaviour:

- was just watching the fake investigation of LLs being entertained not contributing


townie behaviour:

-almost everything else of his game

 

 

LL said his investigation this round was BJ I didn’t see if he returned any results but if he hasn’t yet I think my vote has to go to AV for now.

 

vote AV

You have to stop saying zero scum-hunting.  Yeah, I'm not mass-quoting and grilling players but that doesn't mean I'm not paying attention.  Just because I work differently from you, doesn't mean that I'm not assessing the game.

 

Also, do you mind explaining the last part?  In any given game, I'm only gonna vote for who I believe is scum or, at worst case, vote for self-preservation.  I'm not sure how that is bad thing.

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

You have to stop saying zero scum-hunting.  Yeah, I'm not mass-quoting and grilling players but that doesn't mean I'm not paying attention.  Just because I work differently from you, doesn't mean that I'm not assessing the game.

 

Also, do you mind explaining the last part?  In any given game, I'm only gonna vote for who I believe is scum or, at worst case, vote for self-preservation.  I'm not sure how that is bad thing.

Yah you haven’t given any reads on most of your votes it’s just been dropping a vote in when others have been discussing them or giving reasons as to why they think those players have been scummy.

 

So in THIS game never minding other games you have only voted for who others have thought were scum.

 

And I will keep saying zero scum hunting until you know you actually hunt some effing scum. You have given next to zero reads, you don’t give any logic to your votes, I have no idea up until this point of who you actually think could be scum. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Yah you haven’t given any reads on most of your votes it’s just been dropping a vote in when others have been discussing them or giving reasons as to why they think those players have been scummy.

 

So in THIS game never minding other games you have only voted for who others have thought were scum.

 

And I will keep saying zero scum hunting until you know you actually hunt some effing scum. You have given next to zero reads, you don’t give any logic to your votes, I have no idea up until this point of who you actually think could be scum. 

So my dialogue and constant push about faclon45ca, naslund.is.king, and Sharpshooter is what?  Nothing?

 

If you read my posts, you would see and you know that I've been helping.

Link to comment
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

So my dialogue and constant push about faclon45ca, naslund.is.king, and Sharpshooter is what?  Nothing?

 

If you read my posts, you would see and you know that I've been helping.

And yet who are you voting for at this time?

Link to comment
Just now, Aladeen said:

Why is falcon still scum in your mind his character claim seems pretty legit with LL giving us info about his character.

Because he's been tailoring his character profile at every turn to match whatever luckylager is describing.

 

Btw, I didn't vote Blue Jay 22 because I believed falcon45ca's claim of his character relation to luckylager.  I voted Blue Jay 22 because of the bad reasoning he gave towards suspecting falcon45ca (which falcon45ca pointed out himself)

Link to comment
3 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

THIS IS ME!!!

 

I have a loving wife who doesn't like my family lifestyle! My father is Maf, my mom supports it, I'm not!

 

I said this EXACT thing, how do I get those little details right if I'm Maf? I'm your husband, not your boyfriend that's what I'm told we are, is married. I support you more than I do myself. 

The wording in my PM is BOYFRIEND, not husband.

But the bolded is 100% in my PM.

 

Falcon slips through the cracks, for now.

Sweet cheeks.

 

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Why is falcon still scum in your mind his character claim seems pretty legit with LL giving us info about his character.

Key words Boyfriend VS Husband...

Z. 

 

My BOYFRIEND'S parents are mob. Maybe Z would be a dick and &^@# around with very important distinctions. However, it's clearly stated he supports me more than he does himself.

 

And my results are in

 

BJ is not mafia.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

There is almost no choice at all but to lynch AV this round.

 

AV

Otherwise

Qwags

SS

NIK

Falcon

BJ/MR - if one is KP I would say it’s MR

 

This is my list from highest chance at scum to lowest.

 

There is a good chance falcon is telling the truth about his role as it matches LLs even if not exactly from the get go.
 

In reality we only have 2 mislynches available to us. So everyone needs to be active from here on out. 
 

There is little doubt the mafia will target LL this round so we can only hope that there is a doc because of the SK being in the game. 
 

If AV is maf that should drop the possibility of me, BJ and SS being maf to very low if not outright cleared. Then literally all we have to do is figure out between otherwise, Qwags, NIK and Falcon as to who the final 2 are. 
 

AV 

Otherwise 

Qwags 

 

is my guess for the complete scum team. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

You believe falcon @Aladeen?

 

I think falcon's role claim is earning him more towny points from some than his actual play. I took notice that he was very active in the early stages of R1 but disappeared closer to EoD, then I didn't like him coming after me just now by quoting a lot of my EoD posts. I have a hard time trusting the guy right now.

 

Qwags is definitely more of the passenger variety this game. Otherwise as well.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

There is almost no choice at all but to lynch AV this round.

 

AV

Otherwise

Qwags

SS

NIK

Falcon

BJ/MR - if one is KP I would say it’s MR

 

This is my list from highest chance at scum to lowest.

 

There is a good chance falcon is telling the truth about his role as it matches LLs even if not exactly from the get go.
 

In reality we only have 2 mislynches available to us. So everyone needs to be active from here on out. 
 

There is little doubt the mafia will target LL this round so we can only hope that there is a doc because of the SK being in the game. 
 

If AV is maf that should drop the possibility of me, BJ and SS being maf to very low if not outright cleared. Then literally all we have to do is figure out between otherwise, Qwags, NIK and Falcon as to who the final 2 are. 
 

AV 

Otherwise 

Qwags 

 

is my guess for the complete scum team. 

giphy.gif

 

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, luckylager said:

The wording in my PM is BOYFRIEND, not husband.

But the bolded is 100% in my PM.

 

Falcon slips through the cracks, for now.

Sweet cheeks.

 

Key words Boyfriend VS Husband...

Z. 

 

My BOYFRIEND'S parents are mob. Maybe Z would be a dick and &^@# around with very important distinctions. However, it's clearly stated he supports me more than he does himself.

 

And my results are in

 

BJ is not mafia.

@Master Radishes eat my shorts

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

You believe falcon @Aladeen?

 

I think falcon's role claim is earning him more towny points from some than his actual play. I took notice that he was very active in the early stages of R1 but disappeared closer to EoD, then I didn't like him coming after me just now by quoting a lot of my EoD posts. I have a hard time trusting the guy right now.

 

Qwags is definitely more of the passenger variety this game. Otherwise as well.

The words he supports me more than he does himself are common to our PM's.

 

Z said he's my BF, not husband, but  the support line is.. I dunno. I doubt that's something from the maf pm.

 

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

You believe falcon @Aladeen?

 

I think falcon's role claim is earning him more towny points from some than his actual play. I took notice that he was very active in the early stages of R1 but disappeared closer to EoD, then I didn't like him coming after me just now by quoting a lot of my EoD posts. I have a hard time trusting the guy right now.

 

Qwags is definitely more of the passenger variety this game. Otherwise as well.

Not necessarily completely but at least for this round he has shown enough to not warrant a lynch. We should revisit him next round though depending on AVs flip.

Link to comment
Just now, Sharpshooter said:

About time AV was voted on. Should have gone last round but it worked out.   Al, I swear if you change your vote on him this time I’ll put you up for lynching next round myself. 

 

Vote AV

Not changing this time as it’s the only play. Not selling Ceres on voting him out last round was partially to blame for my second guessing, no one is going to be reluctant to vote him out this round.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...