The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

48 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I should say I would change my vote on one condition that LL was kidding and BJ did come back maf. But that is pretty much the only way I would change at this point.

I wasn't kidding.

I'm clearing townies left and right

Unintentionally 

Kinda throws a wrench into the ol dirtybirds theory 

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Why is falcon voting for AV?

Do you wonder if he got into my PM somehow?

Has that ever been a mafia special action?

I was ready to hang the guy because his story wasn't adding up to mine. There are some notable differences - but supports me more than himself, verbatim.

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Do you wonder if he got into my PM somehow?

Has that ever been a mafia special action?

I was ready to hang the guy because his story wasn't adding up to mine. There are some notable differences - but supports me more than himself, verbatim.

Getting into another PM seems impossible. He could have read into some of things you were saying and tailored his description to the thread based off wording in his PM and your own. Or he could be telling the truth, idk.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Getting into another PM seems impossible. He could have read into some of things you were saying and tailored his description to the thread based off wording in his PM and your own. Or he could be telling the truth, idk.

I intentionally left that phrasing out of anything I posted. 

I was waiting for it....... from my Romeo

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

So there's a distinct possibility MR is KP and you bastards role blocked me, right?

If you have received 2 investigations, then you wouldn’t have been role blocked. Saying this out loud actually makes me think there is less likely of a Lackey being in the game. Most likely jailkeeper or maybe hitman.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

If you have received 2 investigations, then you wouldn’t have been role blocked. Saying this out loud actually makes me think there is less likely of a Lackey being in the game. Most likely jailkeeper or maybe hitman.

Pfffft

Don't even

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I thought JK was a role blocker..?