The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

26 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Ha! AV! Shoulda got him out earlier but glad it’s finally done. 

The reason why killing Virt (SK) was better is because the SK only had a 2/10 shot at hitting scum with his kill that means there likely would be one less living townie right now. Obviously if we could have known he would have targeted a scum player other than AV that would be great but I know Virt  100% his first kill would have been me, MR or Ceres meaning it’s almost 100% sure he would have hit a townie maybe the same one as the mafia but if that was the case then the order of AV or Virt literally makes no difference to this game.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Aladeen is on the right path here.

My suspicions of naslund actually raise because of AV's flip. I remember that Naslund flipped at the very end of R1 to save AV and lynch Virt. I thought it was odd but in a good way at the time. Now I have questions.

Yah I’m gonna have to go back and look at NIK closer but I am almost as sure on otherwise as AV. Was 90%+ on AV I would say 85%+ sure on Otherwise. 

At least she should be investigated but I think Qwags or NIK would be better choices.

25 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Otherwise - posted as if she knew LL was wrong about about my investigation. She was there and should have voted for me rather than wondering who to trust me or LL.

I felt that too. That gambit made me sold on AV; suspect on BJ and OW. So I investigated BJ.

Vote on OW and investigate Qwags, NIK or DarthMelvin 

25 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Qwags - well Qwags is always sus 

I need to know why he thought mangoes are the talk of the town. His answer to my question didn't stand up to the sniff test.

Might want a deeper look here

• Haha 1
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Qwags or Otherwise. Does falcon's story still check out?

I think it does unless role characters are meaningless. There is almost no doubt in my mind that he is the boyfriend/husband of LL. I think at this point the only 3 major suspects are otherwise, Qwags and outside chance of NIK. 

On 4/9/2020 at 9:06 PM, Qwags said:

Vote AV.

This one vote of Qwags from the first round makes me rethink my position on him. It’s possible he was bussing but I don’t see scum Qwags voting a team mate at that point when there was literally no need to. He doesn’t change it ever even when it gets close to AV being lynched. Qwags may not be the scum we are looking for according to first round wagonomics. 

That being said Qwags isn’t your typical player. 

Looks like i checked in at the right time

@Aladeen Av has been on my ass every second post in my first game, Round A and both round 1 and 2. Literally every couple posts has been about me.

The only guy i had wrong last game being scum was Av that's why i changed my vote this game. It might look sketchy but by that thought process I'd have to always vote for AV just cause he has a boner for me

Dont waste an investigation on me

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

Looks like i checked in at the right time

@Aladeen Av has been on my ass every second post in my first game, Round A and both round 1 and 2. Literally every couple posts has been about me.

The only guy i had wrong last game being scum was Av that's why i changed my vote this game. It might look sketchy but by that thought process I'd have to always vote for AV just cause he has a boner for me

Dont waste an investigation on me

Who's your top 3?