The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

On 4/9/2020 at 7:55 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

It was obviously fake. Your approach was not convincing.

Sorry for this long post but I think it shows Qwags is likely not the scum we are looking for and otherwise is almost certainly scum.

On 4/9/2020 at 7:59 PM, naslund.is.king said:

:lol: this game went 0-60 in a matter of pages . 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:04 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Everybody is in a panic and you're here laughing.

So scummy.

AV trying to shade NIK but there was a strong possibility he was going to be lynched at that point. So it’s not worth much.

On 4/9/2020 at 8:09 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

I wasn't in PMs lol.

Aladeen is bluffing to prove his case against me.

Yes I was

On 4/9/2020 at 2:08 PM, Master Radishes said:

@Ceres if these idiots try to lynch me, tell them I'm hardclaiming a TP special role. I dunno, Med Kit or something.

I went back to page 75 to get this tid bit and was the post that either got the scum to investigate MR or just take him out for the likeliness of him being the other special.

BJ was the only one in thread to acknowledge it.

On 4/9/2020 at 8:10 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

This read like an attempted soft claim to me. 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:22 PM, otherwise said:

so it's impossible for me to think the same thing?

On 4/9/2020 at 8:28 PM, otherwise said:

it wasn't mean at you but some other folks were saying as much.

so im in trouble because i can detect sarcasm?

great.

On 4/9/2020 at 8:34 PM, otherwise said:

falcon is just watching all night... or at least he was for like a looong time.

On 4/9/2020 at 8:36 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Falcon is a bird.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:06 PM, Qwags said:

Vote AV.

This vote of Qwags tied the lynch against AV this made his lynch possible. I don’t see scum Qwags making this vote on a teammate again there was literally no need to put his scumbuddy AV in jeopardy there he could have followed Ceres on Virt and no one would have batted an eye until now.  

On 4/9/2020 at 9:35 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Uhhh can we not vote Master Radishes?

On 4/9/2020 at 9:36 PM, naslund.is.king said:

Vote MR

This is the first time I saw NIK and AV in some kind of sync so I am starting to put NIK higher than Qwags.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:40 PM, otherwise said:

vote virt

Nothing about Virt previously she breaks the tie on AV here with no explanation.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:43 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Going to trust Aladeen’s assessment. 

Unvote. Vote MR

On 4/9/2020 at 9:44 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Unvote, Vote Virtanen87

AV goes for Virt this makes it for sure a thunder dome between the two of them.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:45 PM, luckylager said:

Vote AV

On 4/9/2020 at 9:45 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Vote AV

On 4/9/2020 at 9:46 PM, Aladeen said:

Unvote; Vote AV

Three quick votes turns it over to AV

On 4/9/2020 at 9:52 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Players like naslund.is.king and falcon45ca have been way worse.  Where is falcon45ca right now?  Probably chilling cuz he's content to watch a TP like me go.

Naslund.is.king was openly laughing in the thread about the chaos.

I didn't do anything :( 

On 4/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, naslund.is.king said:

man why do you have such a boner for me:lol:

Vote AV

NIK does vote AV does scum NIK bus at this point would a scum buddy not vote Virt there? Idk

On 4/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Fair enough. AV was top of my list lynch anyways. 

Unvote. Vote AV

SS seemly seals AVs fate

On 4/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

...going with my gut.

Unvote vote MR

but BJ switches. Why does he do this here is it an attempt to save his buddy?

On 4/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Doesn't look like it will matter. AV looks done.

I then voted Virt. Opening up a chance for AV to survive BJ reacts quickly 

On 4/9/2020 at 9:59 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote Virt

Wagonomics. Not confident but I believe AV.

As does NIK

On 4/9/2020 at 9:59 PM, naslund.is.king said:

unvote vote virt

SS never changed and his emotions seem real to me:

On 4/9/2020 at 10:04 PM, Sharpshooter said:

You’re an idiot. 

On 4/9/2020 at 10:04 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Virt was not even leaning mafia. AV was. 

Conclusion up to this point:

order of scumminess

Otherwise

BJ 

NIK

Qwags - I think would be a good investigation though. 

SS

Falcon

• Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Not entirely, you're right.

But your vibe changed from RA. You seemed hungry in RA but definitely let off the gas R1,2.

Round A not counting sucked a lot of gas out of me since my initial 48 hours of reads were worthless, but I think I’ve still been a good contributor. I’ve had a hand in both lynches with obvious help from the other TP so far.

• Cheers 1

I love all the attention im getting cause of av once again :picard:

Lucky,qwags,SS,MR,Ceres have all put attention on me somepoint this game a rally could have started on me at anypoint and I'd been out. If it wasnt for aldeen sticking up for me I'd likely already be gone

lucky and other players have told me not to take attacks to heart its part of the game...If i went through both the last two games I'd probably have 50 posts of Av attacking the new guy. I literally can't win. I try to play smart and ignore it and its somehow my downfall

28 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Oh FFS! Results are in

Otherwise is not mafia

wtf

:lol: i've been saying I'm not mafia.

23 hours ago, otherwise said:

if your role PM mentions anything about soccer huggy bear this post

if your role PM mentions anything about swimming confuse face this post

if your role PM mentions anything about skiing laugh face this post

if your role PM mentions anything about tennis goal light this post

if your role PM mentions any other sport beer this post

if your role PM mentions doesn't mention any sport sedin this post

this post was a bit angle shooty... but everyone replied except AV, SS and NIK coincidence? maybe. maybe not. 

I will also say imo there is a high likelyhood that AL is KP if he is maf. he's been tunneling me since I got subbed back in and it doesn't make sense to me on any level. I'm not mafia. MKs have been Ceres and MR, there's someone in maf who clearly likes the thread dead. Als been posting waaay more than i think he normally would if he was TP. his reads haven't really evolved since the start of the game me and qwags... it's like he knows were low activity players and we aren't mafia but there could be enough to cause suspicion and a couple mis-votes and its maf win. he even posted about that...

23 minutes ago, otherwise said:

:lol: i've been saying I'm not mafia.

this post was a bit angle shooty... but everyone replied except AV, SS and NIK coincidence? maybe. maybe not. 

I will also say imo there is a high likelyhood that AL is KP if he is maf. he's been tunneling me since I got subbed back in and it doesn't make sense to me on any level. I'm not mafia. MKs have been Ceres and MR, there's someone in maf who clearly likes the thread dead. Als been posting waaay more than i think he normally would if he was TP. his reads haven't really evolved since the start of the game me and qwags... it's like he knows were low activity players and we aren't mafia but there could be enough to cause suspicion and a couple mis-votes and its maf win. he even posted about that...

Wow this post reeks so much do you even understand what tunneling means I am inclined to keep my vote just where it is to see you lynched this round. Your play has been scummy and yet you accuse me of being KP after I literally am the one who got AV lynched. 

if anyone is KP it’s you, qwags should have been the investigation imo for several different reasons. 

I have given my reads on every single player in the game that is not tunneling btw.

but whatever you have done which is not much of anything except trying to throw shade on the townies player after LL is crap and if you are town you need to reread this game carefully.

Al, if there’s any credence to the thoughts about NIK following AV’s votes, being suspect then maybe we investigate him and see what’s revealed. It’s possible they were working in tandem and the back and forth between them was misdirection. It’ll at the least confirm or clear NIK. The response up thread was quite over dramatic too lol. Seems a bit of a disproportionate response to LL simply stating his name in a ’guess’ post. 

13 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Al, if there’s any credence to the thoughts about NIK following AV’s votes, being suspect then maybe we investigate him and see what’s revealed. It’s possible they were working in tandem and the back and forth between them was misdirection. It’ll at the least confirm or clear NIK. The response up thread was quite over dramatic too lol. Seems a bit of a disproportionate response to LL simply stating his name in a ’guess’ post. 

Unfortunately LL already investigated otherwise. So any investigation this round will literally be from the lynch. 

Qwags or NIK I think is the only realistic thunder dome at this point. But still have to go through round 2 to see what can be found there.