The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

I am serious about Ceres. I don't like his start this round. I'm also serious about receiving that investigation but I don't know if it's information is to be trusted. I also wonder if any other players received random investigations or actions to use themselves outside of their role.

• Cheers 1
5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I am serious about Ceres. I don't like his start this round. I'm also serious about receiving that investigation but I don't know if it's information is to be trusted. I also wonder if any other players received random investigations or actions to use themselves outside of their role.

I agree

Normally Ceres would have bothered to tunnel me before claiming I'm wolf. His game so far has been very lazy and uncharacteristic of his tp meta.

Every notice a perfectly ripe mango is not only sweet like honey, but has a strong vanilla flavour?

With inactivity presents danger is perhaps the closet game related hint the poem has to offer. Mostly vanilla probably relates to the roles, but the actual game and mechanics itself may present opportunities to both sides that could benefit each. Example would be a random investigation, either a good one or bad one.

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I agree

Normally Ceres would have bothered to tunnel me before claiming I'm wolf. His game so far has been very lazy and uncharacteristic of his tp meta.

Every notice a perfectly ripe mango is not only sweet like honey, but has a strong vanilla flavour?

I can't say I've ever had a perfectly ripe mango before :(

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I agree

What the absolute heck is this slander? The game is like two hours old buddy. Cool your jets. 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, luckylager said:

What part was interesting before that?

Mustard been something you were talking about with some other people, in a PM or something?

I don't like the part about getting little rope this round 

33 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Has Naslund asked a question yet?

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

And he's busy trying to pocket Nazzy

giphy-47.gif

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Awesome

I just read that to myself like you have a lisp. 

You'll get your wish. I'm gonna tunnel you so hard that you're never gonna walk again. 

19 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Yeah. Zfetch says I get a vig kill for every stupid thing you say. So far I'm up to three. 

I'm thinking I vig lucky first.