Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

SS, I'll save you the trouble:

'MR calling on Ceres to support his assertion. Classic scum move.'

:lol:

Classic MR last minute deflections.

Ceres I was a pretty sure about but you confirmed it with your vote/unvote all the while confirming yourself too. That was an easy two-fer.  Hat tip to you bud for the assist. 

Okay, I've actually read the thread now. 

I get the Ceres sus. Nothing concrete to indict him but he's certainly posting within his wolf range.

Aside from lucky, kurisu also seems his normal self, as does Nazzy. Good signs.

BJ is town. His tone is too confident to be a scum making a play. 

Aladeen is making only silly posts. That is entering scumadeen territory. 

I have no read on AV yet, nor SS. No one else caught my eye. 

/lazy reads 

• Cheers 1
7 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Nah, just took relying on my experience playing this game with you for so long. Thought you would have learned some new tricks by now. 

They’re trying to get out ahead of things and muddle the waters. Classic mafia moves. They’re both clearly Mafia.

Very classic.

I'm pretty sure you last played in what was basically the stone age equivalent of CDC Mafia. Things have changed. I don't see the mafia doing those "classic" things you're talking about anymore than a villager would.

9 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Very classic.

I'm pretty sure you last played in what was basically the stone age equivalent of CDC Mafia. Things have changed. I don't see the mafia doing those "classic" things you're talking about anymore than a villager would.

7 minutes ago, Ceres said:

I'm not sure if sharpshooter believes in those reads himself or if it's an act.

Classic mafia dismissal to discredit an obv town.

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Classic mafia dismissal to discredit an obv town.

I know you're joking, but when I say it could be an act that doesn't necessarily mean I think it's a wolfy act. He could be a villager doing some fishing.

Just now, Ceres said:

I know you're joking, but when I say it could be an act that doesn't necessarily mean I think it's a wolfy act. He could be a villager doing some fishing.

Classic mafia compulsion to over-explain reads.

**** it's so easy to play this way. I think SS is on to something.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Okay, I've actually read the thread now. 

I get the Ceres sus. Nothing concrete to indict him but he's certainly posting within his wolf range.

Aside from lucky, kurisu also seems his normal self, as does Nazzy. Good signs.

BJ is town. His tone is too confident to be a scum making a play. 

Aladeen is making only silly posts. That is entering scumadeen territory. 

I have no read on AV yet, nor SS. No one else caught my eye. 

/lazy reads 

What is this about? 

2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

What is this about? 

When I read your posts I can read them as town!Ceres doing his usual thing, but also as scum!Ceres trying to fake his usual thing. Like the debate about sheriff cover you had with yourself - it's a topic we're used to seeing from you so that won't raise any alarm bells, you handled it in a casual and passive sort of way (not looking up quotes, but the language was something like 'I guess I shouldn't bother doing this'), and it ended up creating noise without going anywhere or engaging anyone or solving anything.

Maybe just town!Ceres wallowing in his favourite topic, or maybe scum!Ceres trying to be blendy.

Basically I'm putting off hard-reading you, considering how early it is, but when others voice suspicion, eh, yeah, I'm not going to fight them on it based on what I've seen so far.

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

When I read your posts I can read them as town!Ceres doing his usual thing, but also as scum!Ceres trying to fake his usual thing. Like the debate about sheriff cover you had with yourself - it's a topic we're used to seeing from you so that won't raise any alarm bells, you handled it in a casual and passive sort of way (not looking up quotes, but the language was something like 'I guess I shouldn't bother doing this'), and it ended up creating noise without going anywhere or engaging anyone or solving anything.

Maybe just town!Ceres wallowing in his favourite topic, or maybe scum!Ceres trying to be blendy.

Basically I'm putting off hard-reading you, considering how early it is, but when others voice suspicion, eh, yeah, I'm not going to fight them on it based on what I've seen so far.

Ok. I was just slightly put off that you worded it as "he's playing within his wolf range" when you yourself have said that almost everything I've done isn't very alignment-indicative. 

FWIW, I had a pre-game plan where if I was a wolf I was going to forcefully come out and push everyone into doing sheriff cover. The reasoning being that it would probably advantage the wolves with so much inexperience in the game. I can't believe I'm even telling you this, lol.

So that's why I was acting so passively with the idea. I only want the people who know how to implement it effective to even try it in the first place.

30 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Ok. I was just slightly put off that you worded it as "he's playing within his wolf range" when you yourself have said that almost everything I've done isn't very alignment-indicative.

Yeah, okay, we can go with your wording. It's technically within your wolf range to appear NAI, but I accept your quibble.

I'll drop some sheriff cover for you bb.

Or maybe I won't.

:ph34r:

Sharpshooter?  More like Stonedrawer

Anyways, we've been told that the game is mostly vanilla.  I really doubt that there is any legitimacy to claims made from Blue Jay 22 and Kurisu about their roles because that makes things not mostly vanilla.

vote Kurisu

Ok guys after having reread of the thread here I am wondering if Feltchy only started the game with a very small scum team and certain actions like least posts or claiming a role leads to flipping sides to become scum. 

It is just a theory that would keep the game vanillaish since there would be no cult.

In which case we are going to have to rethink all of our reads in later rounds, but with all that said MR is scummy AF