Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic


Zfetch

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Ok guys after having reread of the thread here I am wondering if Feltchy only started the game with a very small scum team and certain actions like least posts or claiming a role leads to flipping sides to become scum. 
 
It is just a theory that would keep the game vanillaish since there would be no cult.

This is wild speculation that will only serve to distract the town from actual scumhunting.

Link to comment
Just now, Master Radishes said:

Vote Aladeen.

 

Old times indeed.

You need to unvote the other guy that sees you as scum first. But yah anytime anyone sees you as scummy you should vote for them it’s a solid plan.

 

The reason you’re post was such BS was because of fetch’s poem so actually it’s not wild speculation it’s an educated guess as to what the poem meant which others have already done.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

The reason you’re post was such BS was because of fetch’s poem so actually it’s not wild speculation it’s an educated guess as to what the poem meant which others have already done.

You took a relatively acceptable avenue of speculation based on that poem - that post count that might mean something - and turned it into 'TP may end up converted to the Mafia team'.

 

That's just chaos-posting and it's not helpful to solving this game.

Link to comment
Just now, Master Radishes said:

You took a relatively acceptable avenue of speculation based on that poem - that post count that might mean something - and turned it into 'TP may end up converted to the Mafia team'.

 

That's just chaos-posting and it's not helpful to solving this game.

I suggest you read the poem, either I’m right, there is a cult or it is meaningless. 

Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Sharpshooter?  More like Stonedrawer

 

Anyways, we've been told that the game is mostly vanilla.  I really doubt that there is any legitimacy to claims made from Blue Jay 22 and Kurisu about their roles because that makes things not mostly vanilla.

 

vote Kurisu

My role is vanilla townie. What is there to doubt? haha

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

It could be meaningless? Not saying it is...but it could.

Yah no doubt but 3 possibilities doesn’t lead to MRs hyperbole “chaos posting” cause I speculated on it. He needs to get a grip cause his scum is on full display. 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Okay, I've actually read the thread now. 

 

I get the Ceres sus. Nothing concrete to indict him but he's certainly posting within his wolf range.

 

Aside from lucky, kurisu also seems his normal self, as does Nazzy. Good signs.

 

BJ is town. His tone is too confident to be a scum making a play. 

 

Aladeen is making only silly posts. That is entering scumadeen territory. 

 

I have no read on AV yet, nor SS. No one else caught my eye. 

 

/lazy reads 

I thought the bolded was kind of odd. In past games, I've seen your lists and usually I'm either in null/or scum lean even if you don't think you have a substantial case on me. Seems like one of your quicker TP leans, no?

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I thought the bolded was kind of odd. In past games, I've seen your lists and usually I'm either in null/or scum lean even if you don't think you have a substantial case on me. Seems like one of your quicker TP leans, no?

You made yourself out to be TP quickly this game. Your 'investigation' thing was quick, you stuck with it without making a big deal out of it, and overall you just seem comfortable.

 

When you're scum you are good at faking confidence, but there is a distinct flavour to it I've come to notice. I'm still not great at reading you off the bat, but your game so far has felt distinct in a good way.

Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

AV's opening salvos have stricken a very cautious tone so far; quite the opposite opening approach of his last few games where he has ended up town. The center of attention so far appears to be casting doubt on the legitimacy of early claims of roles and actions.

Agreed completely. 

 

 

Where are my new guys at?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Ok guys after having reread of the thread here I am wondering if Feltchy only started the game with a very small scum team and certain actions like least posts or claiming a role leads to flipping sides to become scum. 
 
It is just a theory that would keep the game vanillaish since there would be no cult.

 

In which case we are going to have to rethink all of our reads in later rounds, but with all that said MR is scummy AF

That would be the precise opposite of anything vanilla. I'm gonna hold on to Zfetch saying this game is mostly vanilla and assume we are dealing with a standard mafia team. 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

That would be the precise opposite of anything vanilla. I'm gonna hold on to Zfetch saying this game is mostly vanilla and assume we are dealing with a standard mafia team. 

I disagree, if the conversion mechanics keep the number of scum what it would be or even less and he literally added nothing else I would say that is pretty vanilla with a twist as it doesn’t change the numbers. It’s probably not the case but I think more likely than a cult but not as likely as it being the least active player gets GKed or meaningless.
 

But that is all I will say on the subject as it doesn’t change anything in reality for the town because we are looking for scum now and will be later as well no matter the setup.

 

MR is scum.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...