The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

Wow, what a case, Aladeen. I think there is merit there, but I still think there's a forceful nature to some of that analysis. Like, if he is mafia, sure everything he does is not necessarily scummy. 

7 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Ceres getting angry that people suspect him as mafia for bad reasons and then proceeding to put suspicion on falcon45ca for an equally bad reason is peak mafia.

Him and Kurisu = mafia.  Book it.

My reasons are fine at this point. I don't buy that he just changed his style on a whim without a tangible reason for doing so. That seems like an easy excuse to explain his sudden shift in behaviour because he randed wolf. 

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Anyways peeps are probably right about Ceres but that just increases the chance that MR is a scummate with him from their odd forced interactions. 

Ok, that's just lazy. Since when do you just rely on the opinions of unconfirmed "peeps" in mafia?

4 minutes ago, Ceres said:

My reasons are fine at this point. I don't buy that he just changed his style on a whim without a tangible reason for doing so. That seems like an easy excuse to explain his sudden shift in behaviour because he randed wolf. 

Your reasons might be "fine" but they're not great reasons to lynch him.

Just now, Ceres said:

Ok, that's just lazy. Since when do you just rely on the opinions of unconfirmed "peeps" in mafia?

yah I have been tunnelling MR due to his challenge to me, I am planning on taking a closer look at your game... I will say that on the surface it does seem more aggressive than usual. The defensiveness seems to be there, but the wagonomics don't seem to add up. 

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Your reasons might be "fine" but they're not great reasons to lynch him.

Me voting him with more than 24 hours until nightfall does not equate to me thinking he already "deserves" to be lynched. 

The other reason at least partially is that it would seem that you were BJ's investigation or whatever he had. This is why I am leaning towards "following" the crowd, but that he hasn't come out and said as much, unless I missed it, is why I haven't yet voted you. But if you were his investigation and flipped scum, there is really not much other than lynching you that will take place the rest of this round. 

Just now, falcon45ca said:

They are lazy reasons. Which is precisely what Maf look for, lazy reasons to lynch TP.

My reasons are lazy?

Your reasons for voting me is because "I'm cranky". Since when am I not like this?

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

The other reason at least partially is that it would seem that you were BJ's investigation or whatever he had. This is why I am leaning towards "following" the crowd, but that he hasn't come out and said as much, unless I missed it, is why I haven't yet voted you. But if you were his investigation and flipped scum, there is really not much other than lynching you that will take place the rest of this round. 

Come on.

Do you really think Zfetch just gave up a member of the mafia 5 minutes into the game? That's insane. He told us there could be dire consequences if we outed our role descriptions. That's the opposite of that. 

That was some quality reading. Here are my thoughts.

-Ceres aggression is a little too obvious. 

-MR continuing with his holier-than thou attitude isn't helping.

-Kurisu and Falcon are town. 

My scum list

1. AV

2. Ceres

3. BJ

The aggression is a reflection of the fact that I'm not enjoying any of this dialogue.

Do you guys want me to feck off and come back 1 hour before EoD? 

Beer for yes; huggy bear for no.

• Huggy Bear 3
12 minutes ago, Ceres said:

My reasons are lazy?

Your reasons for voting me is because "I'm cranky". Since when am I not like this?

Ya, but you hate being Maf, you've said it many times. You're a lil' bit more crabby than usual. Ergo, you're Maf.

Check out that fat dick spirit. 

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Ya, but you hate being Maf, you've said it many times. You're a lil' bit more crabby than usual. Ergo, you're Maf.

Both Ceres and MR are far more grumpy than usual.

Hot takes falc has a different feel, but cuts all the same.

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

It's a different thing. I don't enjoy being mafia because I don't have the freedom to speak without worrying about what I say. I don't get angry about that.

I get angry when I'm pouring my heart out trying to help the village and immediately being met with these senseless suspicions (mostly from villagers, I will assume) just because I'm the most contentious player.

2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

It's a different thing. I don't enjoy being mafia because I don't have the freedom to speak without worrying about what I say. I don't get angry about that.

I get angry when I'm pouring my heart out trying to help the village and immediately being met with these senseless suspicions (mostly from villagers, I will assume) just because I'm the most contentious player.

It's the way you're going about being contentious though. It's like you're typing through a very heavy hearted filter.

I don't see you playing right now. You're working.