The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

Guess who's back (back, back), back again-gain-gain...

Haha I might have used an overly strong word with "mind games" but I'm the type to be pretty wary of talky types who (out of jest?) give off aggressive vibes in a jokey way, almost like throwing others off his scent and appearing scummy as you guys say in here so people would say "oh that's just a schtick" (props to you, it does make the game more entertaining).  Definitely more than meets the eye with Ceres.

Often in mafia games I've played there's a good chance that the talkers, if mafia, try to get their thoughts into peoples' heads and have them see that they're good when they'll help the bad guys by taking over discussions either with misdirection and then, when voting comes they'll get others to agree with them.  

Haven't had too much time for a literal read on other folks yet but going with my gut on this 

Edited by Phil_314
2 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

Haha I might have used an overly strong word with "mind games" but I'm the type to be pretty wary of talky types who (out of jest?) give off aggressive vibes in a jokey way, almost like throwing others off his scent and appearing scummy as you guys say in here so people would say "oh that's just a schtick" (props to you, it does make the game more entertaining).  Definitely more than meets the eye with Ceres.

Often in mafia games I've played there's a good chance that the talkers, if mafia, try to get their thoughts into peoples' heads and have them see that they're good when they'll help the bad guys by taking over discussions either with misdirection and then, when voting comes they'll get others to agree with them.  

Oh ok

That totally clears everything up.

Carry on

So who told you Ceres plays mind games?

3 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

Careful with the editing of posts, it’s against the rules. Just clear up what you need to change in a new post.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

No editing posts Phil:)

giphy-12.gif

• Haha 1