The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

Just now, Ceres said:

I don't get the switch to Virt from Aladeen. That makes no sense when we was all over AV for the past few hours. 

Wagonomics baby, AV was here at the very least and now SS showing like he knows what Virt is gonna flip gives me what I need to vote him out this coming round.

• Like 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

Wagonomics baby, AV was here at the very least and now SS showing like he knows what Virt is gonna flip gives me what I need to vote him out this coming round.

Yeah, I'm already convinced Virt is tp based on Sharpy's reaction. We need to lynch that man. 

I was willing to vote AV Virt or MR that round no doubt but AV at least felt townie at the end even if Virt is town he has been next to useless this game so we made him useful and if his death gets the SK which I think he might be plus a scum in SS that’s a super win especially if AV is town. 

• Like 1

Wow! This must have been the most pages to reach the end of Round 1! Phew! What a long uncontroversial round 1.

Virtanen87 had an additional vote from AV so the vote count is as follows:

Virt (6) - Ceres, Otherwise, Aladeen, BJ, NIK, AV

AV (4) - Qwags, Falcon, LL, SS

BJ (1) - MR

No vote:  Virt

Nightfall coming.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Wtf  you just followed votes you had a whole fricking round to put out why AV was scum and Virt wasn’t. You’re saying this before the effing flip? That is scummy AF

Jesus Christ! AV and MR were both my top choices, and yours I believe. Why the hell would you switch to Virt?? That’s just plain stupid as a townie. I don’t get your thinking process in the last few minutes at all. And you’re calling me scummy? AV or MR were the clear choices. Full stop. 

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Aladeen's behaviour is a bit strange, I'm noticing.

He was hard after me all round only to unvote me because of wagonomics?  If you're confident in somebody being scum, don't you stay on?

Wait for the freaking nightfall and thank Aladeen you live to see another round you ungrateful SOB

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Jesus Christ! AV and MR were both my top choices, and yours I believe. Why the hell would you switch to Virt?? That’s just plain stupid as a townie. I don’t get your thinking process in the last few minutes at all. And you’re calling me scummy? AV or MR were the clear choices. Full stop. 

This tone come across so disingenuous