The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

Just now, luckylager said:

I've been feeling the same on MR since I got the result back.

I felt like it had to be a naive sheriff. But no one else claimed a sheriff's role.

Doesn't seem balanced if town gets a naive sheriff

No, I don't think Zfetch would bastardize any roles in this game. He said it's mostly vanilla. It's best to leave MR to the side of the lynch pool for now but not clear him altogether.

14 minutes ago, Ceres said:

This tone come across so disingenuous 

To you everything I do is disingenuous. Literally from the start. At least I’m level headed enough to think about things and come around on you. Says more about you than it does about me. 

2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

I have a few ?s about the SK 

How many times have they won here?

and do they know whom is mafia/town? i remember someone saying keeping balance was important for the SK and posts kinda make it seem like they have that info

SK wins are rare I believe that MR and I both have 3 wins as SK, they don’t know who is town or maf. 

Sk would have killed someone if he wasn’t lynched, chances are a townie so it is good we got him. But they try to keep balance because they will lose if the mafia outnumbers the town + SK and will be the sole focus of the town if the mafia is eliminated.

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

To you everything I do is disingenuous. Literally from the start. At least I’m level headed enough to think about things and come around on you. Says more about you than it does about me. 

The dead don’t care. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

SK wins are rare I believe that MR and I both have 3 wins as SK, they don’t know who is town or maf. 

Sk would have killed someone if he wasn’t lynched, chances are a townie so it is good we got him. But they try to keep balance because they will lose if the mafia outnumbers the town + SK and will be the sole focus of the town if the mafia is eliminated.

Oh ok. I can see why its so hard to win then

The person who's vote surprised me the most at the end was Naslund. He and AV had been going back and forth and AV kept asking for his lynch. Naslund switched his vote at the very end to Virt even though he had every reason not to. Not sure if he knew what the vote count was either. 

@naslund.is.king how are you seeing things after that nightfall result?

17 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

1. AV was here at least defending himself

2. My vote wasn’t the hammer

3. SS better hope Virt is scum cause if not he is 

4. AV changed up his play since your investigation of me and he was the towniest in response to it

You better hope Virt’s scum. I voted for AV. You voted for Virt. Even though I never had any read on Virt being scum. Again, you’re an idiot and should have stuck with AV. I still don’t know why you changed your mind on that. Seems stupid after all the analyzing you did. Unless it was all bs and you were just fake scum analyzing to make yourself seem reasonable in your fake assessments. 

Just now, luckylager said:

Whoa. Storyline stuff

I'm a Mango

Falc claimed Mango

Qwags said "Mangoes are the fruit of the town"

I feel like BJ has some Mango-nection

Any other mother&^@#ing Mangoes out there?

Let's talk about Mangoes

Nope, not a mango. Still in a wheelchair.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

You better hope Virt’s scum. I voted for AV. You voted for Virt. Even though I never had any read on Virt being scum. Again, you’re an idiot and should have stuck with AV. I still don’t know why you changed your mind on that. Seems stupid after all the analyzing you did. Unless it was all bs and you were just fake scum analyzing to make yourself seem reasonable in your fake assessments. 

Did you seriously miss everything that just happened? I think that’s a yes... you are still working on the assumption that Virt flipped town news flash he didn’t... and that tells me everything I need to know about you because he isn’t in your scum PM.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

The person who's vote surprised me the most at the end was Naslund. He and AV had been going back and forth and AV kept asking for his lynch. Naslund switched his vote at the very end to Virt even though he had every reason not to. Not sure if he knew what the vote count was either. 

@naslund.is.king how are you seeing things after that nightfall result?

It was hard for me. Av my first game attacked me constant just like this game and i had it wrong about him. I just went with my gut. Rather keep someone town in the game then get it wrong on personal vendetta 

What everyone is saying about SS makes sense...the only thing im kinda weird about is if SS is scum why kill ceres doesnt that put all the attention on SS? 

Aldeen switching is a little weird but his reasoning seems genuine and honest

Av...but he will always be on my list with his attacks constantly...trying think rational about that

13 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Whoa. Storyline stuff

I'm a Mango

Falc claimed Mango

Qwags said "Mangoes are the fruit of the town"

I feel like BJ has some Mango-nection

Any other mother&^@#ing Mangoes out there?

Let's talk about Mangoes

Agreed.

I've brought this up before. 

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Did you seriously miss everything that just happened? I think that’s a yes... you are still working on the assumption that Virt flipped town news flash he didn’t... and that tells me everything I need to know about you because he isn’t in your scum PM.

I just got caught up. I never had any read on Virt. I’ve said that previously. You know him better than I do. I can’t read people as well if I’ve never played with them before. I still think we missed an opportunity to get rid of a maf member with AV or MR. Your tour de force of vote flipping seems pretty last second shady too though. One thing I’ve learned is that you’re playing for yourself and not a town win and not to trust your analysis because at the end of the day you do the opposite of what you lead people to where your thoughts are at. 

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

I just got caught up. I never had any read on Virt. I’ve said that previously. You know him better than I do. I can’t read people as well if I’ve never played with them before. I still think we missed an opportunity to get rid of a maf member with AV or MR. Your tour de force of vote flipping seems pretty last second shady too though. One thing I’ve learned is that you’re playing for yourself and not a town win and not to trust your analysis because at the end of the day you do the opposite of what you lead people to where your thoughts are at. 

Keep spinnin your wheels man it’s just digging you deeper. If AV is scum like you are reading him (and I’m not saying he’s not) and I am scum why would I have tunneled him until the last second? There is no way I could have predicted that my analysis on him wouldn’t have led to him running away with the vote. 

For my read on him to be a mafia ploy only to switch to an unknown player last second would literally have to be so perfectly designed and still there would be way too many variables to control. 

You may be right AV may yet be scum, my read on Virt was bang on and perhaps so was my read on AV but if you are calling me scum for not being 100% sure of my reads I don’t know what to tell you other than that’s the crux of being a VT.