The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Add Yo Own Damn Spice (12’er) [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

So like I said there is a realm of possibility that falcon is town. To me, the other suspect at the moment is MR.

But, I'm pretty sure I remember a post in R2 that SS posted that made me think he investigated me and MR. I'll have to find it and bring it forward.

If MR is TP, then I would lock my vote on falcon. Everything points to the other bird right now.

Alright I got the sheriff's posts:

23 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Why are you so sure about MR?

In response to Z

22 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

BJ and MR have been rather townie to me. 

here

That’s been his style last game too and he pretty townie then too. You’re kinda pushing MR and I don’t get that vibe from at all

here

I think you’re right. 

in response to a scum plot.

21 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Again, I agree. I think my read on Z was wrong in R1, admittedly. I think MR’s dissection was good. I agree with your list too. 

Vote Zfetch

21 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I think you’re both strong town leans. I’ve changed my thoughts on Z though. 

In response to MR

29 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Do Z this round and Falc next round. Game. Set. Match. 

25 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Good game Z. The others just caught on to you and you had no hope

^^^

From the above wording, I would suspect that SS used his investigations on MR and myself. His wording during and at the end made it sound like he was convinced Z was mafia rather than investigating him.

Going off MR's play, now that Z is flipped, I would say town lean regardless of investigation. He persisted Z in this first round and this round. Falcon's scum targets this game have all been TP.

9 minutes ago, luckylager said:

And the awesome thing is - everybody knows you're not stupid, you're actually like way smarter than the average potato.

Which means you must be lying, because yo mafia butt is busted.

No, I've just been playing a real $&!# game. I'm not Maf, lynching me will just make it a Final 3.

I guess I'm ok with that, but I'd rather Town win this round.

• Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

My town leans stay the same. WIth the remaining players, I'm pretty confident it's falcon and probably won't change my vote.

Vote falcon -(lock)

If you guys need more time, no worries. But unless I've been bamboozled by one of you, well done and I'll see you in hell.

You can't lock a vote and probably not change it.

Locked is locked. Why equivocate?

Just now, falcon45ca said:

You can't lock a vote and probably not change it.

Locked is locked. Why equivocate?

Sorry falcon. The dirtybirds theory just seem too strong right now. And my vote is locked unfortunately according to Aladeen. If other players disagree with my read, they are welcome to. If I'm wrong, then I'll wear the egg on my face.

• Cheers 1
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Sorry falcon. The dirtybirds theory just seem too strong right now. And my vote is locked unfortunately according to Aladeen. If other players disagree with my read, they are welcome to. If I'm wrong, then I'll wear the egg on my face.

Hehe..... birds...... egg

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Are you seriously coattailing on the dirty birds theory?

I'm disappointed in you.