The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Add Yo Own Damn Spice (12’er) [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

33 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Scum lean

I see no reason tp would be speculating on what the sheriff should be doing

I do this all the time lmao I don't think you should look much into it. TP sometimes even special hunt(ikik) Its nothing new. 

18 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I like lucky’s start to the game. Willing to form a Krutabulon soul bond with him if he’s interested. 

So I googled Krutabulon.. 

Anyways, the promise of celebrating a successfully hunt with another hunt sounds awesome, but I'm not that easy and can't commit to a soul bond quite yet.

Plus, I'm town reading falc right now. I can't give up on my dirty birds theory in R1.

Appreciate the offer though.

What do you make of things so far?

13 minutes ago, luckylager said:

So I googled Krutabulon.. 

Anyways, the promise of celebrating a successfully hunt with another hunt sounds awesome, but I'm not that easy and can't commit to a soul bond quite yet.

Plus, I'm town reading falc right now. I can't give up on my dirty birds theory in R1.

Appreciate the offer though.

What do you make of things so far?

Everything looks good so far. I’ll probably chill then vote for someone with 10 seconds left in the round.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I don't like Qwags entrance or SS's either.

I think between the two of them at least one of them is scum

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Tbh I don't get why people fixate so much on "entrances" other than as a pathetic reason to say someone is scummy (I do it too lmao)

At the rate this entrance talk is going everyone is gonna have a default first post like Deal.

uhhhhhhh

vote Zfetch

• Wat 1
6 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I don't like Qwags entrance or SS's either.

I think between the two of them at least one of them is scum

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Tbh I don't get why people fixate so much on "entrances" other than as a pathetic reason to say someone is scummy (I do it too lmao)

At the rate this entrance talk is going everyone is gonna have a default first post like Deal.