The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Werewolf! The Awakening (Game Over - Town Wins)

Rate this topic

Ceres

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I'm aiming for May 10th/11th (

I want to give this a rest for a good 10-14 days.  I want people to re-charge and be ready to go.

My Mafiatigue is no more....I must make use of my scum-hunting abilities....

• Thanks 3

The Spanish is a very well written book but the other two is a very good thing about that and the other one is in a very good way of saying that she was not a very well and a student and I am so happy that you were gonna she is so much better and I would love you more and more of you I love her you so very well I hope she can do that and I love her and you can make it all her and her baby you have to go home with her you know she was just fine she just got home from the house she is just so very good I just wanna is that I am so happy I have a lot to say to her and she just wanna was that she just wanted me and I was just fine she just told her you don’t want her you don’t have any good friends you know you wanna was a very well done to her and I just wanted you know I love her and she is just so happy I love you so very well you are my love you love me I gotta was a very very well I love her you and her baby love her and I hope she gets her baby and she will let you know that she was gonna she is so happy she is doing well I hope you are having her and she will let you know I gotta is a very well thank you so much.

- mashing the word predictor on iPhone

• Cheers 1
24 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

The Spanish is a very well written book but the other two is a very good thing about that and the other one is in a very good way of saying that she was not a very well and a student and I am so happy that you were gonna she is so much better and I would love you more and more of you I love her you so very well I hope she can do that and I love her and you can make it all her and her baby you have to go home with her you know she was just fine she just got home from the house she is just so very good I just wanna is that I am so happy I have a lot to say to her and she just wanna was that she just wanted me and I was just fine she just told her you don’t want her you don’t have any good friends you know you wanna was a very well done to her and I just wanted you know I love her and she is just so happy I love you so very well you are my love you love me I gotta was a very very well I love her you and her baby love her and I hope she gets her baby and she will let you know that she was gonna she is so happy she is doing well I hope you are having her and she will let you know I gotta is a very well thank you so much.

- mashing the word predictor on iPhone

That's a fun game. I'm in -

The stuff section is the only person who has a good dude in his head to see what you were supposed to avoid when he was just enormously interested and you folks are going through the same thing with the Wire to be replaced with the Canucks and I know the tom Brady team has a good dude who can play with a treadmill in his career because of COVID but I think he is a great player than the sound you have to play with them all over you in the thread that you have to play after tomorrow and then there's this thing that he doesn't want to be happy with you soon enough for him and the jetlag totally outnumbered you guys are going through a good thing about the Rabbi who claimed that you'd received the schedule from his first class and then you are right about it and Simo and his friends are going through this game so far this season will be there for satanic sex but it doesn't matter how many groups you have to take pictures with so much ass and you know something about them in games like that is what they say that cares about them 

• Like 1

Sorry for ghosting on everyone at the end there. I was battling a bit of ... something, and not getting a whole lot of sleep in the process. My life for the last few days was basically just sleeping and working and I had no energy to do anything else. Especially sorry to my scum buddies and Ceres who deserved a lot better. Maybe this is my body's way of telling me to stay in the retirement home. :lol:

Anyway, congrats to the town on a really strong game. hoggers in particular was giving us fits the entire time -- very scary player.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1