The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Werewolf! The Awakening (Game Over - Town Wins)

Rate this topic

Ceres

14 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Sorry for ghosting on everyone at the end there. I was battling a bit of ... something, and not getting a whole lot of sleep in the process. My life for the last few days was basically just sleeping and working and I had no energy to do anything else. Especially sorry to my scum buddies and Ceres who deserved a lot better. Maybe this is my body's way of telling me to stay in the retirement home. :lol:

Anyway, congrats to the town on a really strong game. hoggers in particular was giving us fits the entire time -- very scary player.

Or maybe it’s your body’s way of telling you to make sure to lock your door at night. I mean I didn’t see any weirdos or anything while I was staring at you sleeping but I was only there for like 3 hours so who knows who just waltzed in when I wasn’t there.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

The heavy duty force of a dunce has a lot to say that Zfetch is dead cuz he was the first one who was killed by a switch. So far its been the biggest drop in the game ever but it was the only thing I can pick them off at least the way they do that to you and the players analyzed it as well if they were married and not vintage. The best thing about this BJ was the only way that would make Noelle uncomfortable when she was in contact with a womanizer. I think it would have to do a little more damage than the others against me but it would have been deciphered in my experience as an artist.

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

You know what?  Maybe a May 7th start and a May 9th NF for the opening round for the next game?

In I suppose.

My champs schedule is coming out tonight allegedly.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, GoCanucks16 said:

I recommend not signing up for any CDC games before the Champs. It's very high effort and lots more reading than a CDC game.

Good thing I've been saving up all my effort and thread reading, as this game showed.

Soon I will unlock the 8 gates and become the ultimate TP.

• Thanks 1

1.Jazz (Aka, Ticktock)

2.Falcon(aka,the better dirty bird)

3. Nik(aka,god)

4.Qwags(aka, fart lord of the sith)

5.Kurisu(aka, champ)

6.Sharpshooter (aka, whiny B****)

7.Pig(aka,hoggers)

8.Lucky Lager(aka,$&!# beer)

9.Master Radishes 

@Blue Jay 22, @Master Radishes, @Aladeen...You beautys in????????

Questionable @mau5trap Aladeen@GoCanucks16 @Time Lord

Thats all we got confirmed so far

giphy-23.gif.27114e3a4c09a76e395b74a1088bfe29.gif

@Alain VigneaultGet the thread up so we can spam the $&!# outa ppl

Edited by naslund.is.king
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, naslund.is.king said:

1.Jazz (Aka, Ticktock)

2.Falcon

3. Nik

4.Qwags

5.Kurisu

6.SS

7.Pig

8.Lucky Lager

@Blue Jay 22, @Master Radishes, @Aladeen...You beautys in????????

Questionable @mau5trap @GoCanucks16 @Time Lord

Thats all we got confirmed so far

giphy-23.gif.27114e3a4c09a76e395b74a1088bfe29.gif

@Alain VigneaultGet the thread up so we can spam the $&!# outa ppl

You WILL spell my name out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Ceres said:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25499-Season-7-General-Information?p=3868436&viewfull=1#post3868436

KZA game 7 hype!

I know a few of those fellas. SmartBomb is legit. Trustworthy Liberal will make you chuckle hard.

SmartBomb was in my S2 qualifier game. He's now a mod at MU. Really good player.

I've played with TSP a few times on Syndicate as well, and once with TL. A couple other names I vaguely recognise as having been in Champs before, though only in the qualifiers.

Go Kaz go!

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1