The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Werewolf! The Awakening (Game Over - Town Wins)

Rate this topic

Ceres

27 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Mild take: the main conversationalists have been vils.

I find it usually breaks down into 3-4 categories: distract/disguise/dog-paddle(? I just needed a d-word)/disappear

Usually in that order. One mafia member is active but is sh*tposting, one acts towny, one doesn't give off any scum vibes but doesn't do any scum hunting, and one doesn't post much if at all.

• Cheers 1
6 minutes ago, hoggers said:

eeeee

and run me through that aladeen read? i wasn't in the last game and can't remember how anyone plays

I'm getting vibes where he puts in effort, but not much. Or he puts in work in odd directions. 

idk, I'm up at 1am lol

2 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I find it usually breaks down into 3-4 categories: distract/disguise/dog-paddle(? I just needed a d-word)/disappear

Usually in that order. One mafia member is active but is sh*tposting, one acts towny, one doesn't give off any scum vibes but doesn't do any scum hunting, and one doesn't post much if at all.

Jazz going for the not so subtle derp clear... I am actually leaning towards it being legit.

2 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I love the categorisation. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Jazz following along, presumably reading the thread is scummy I would vote for him if I didn’t think he would be GKed for inactivity in a round or two.

Hogs is in that boat as well..Says he didnt read the thread but knows nobodys broken anything down/ his take on me.

Waiting for his big breakdown..Reluctant maybe little shy/rusty?

Not trying tunnel him for voting me but those are a few discrepancies in what he's posted

• Cheers 1
1 minute ago, hoggers said:

i feel as if those two reasons are mutually exclusive lol

yes and no? it kinda fits into the dogpaddle category, though floater might be a better word. float through the thread, inject something here or there, if you do start to dig deep it's to lead the town toward a dead end to buy time

3 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

yes and no? it kinda fits into the dogpaddle category, though floater might be a better word. float through the thread, inject something here or there, if you do start to dig deep it's to lead the town toward a dead end to buy time

that's a general mafia mo, but i'm not seeing how it connects to aladeen. he's always one o the more vocal people in play

1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

yeah, but that's in general. obviously one of those categories won't apply here

4 minus free that's one, quick maffs

Oh so that wasn’t a derp clear? You knew the numbers in this game when you posted that nugget of mafia wisdom?

1 minute ago, hoggers said:

that's a general mafia mo, but i'm not seeing how it connects to aladeen. he's always one o the more vocal people in play

there's a difference between being vocal and having something to say

I get that it's the first round, but if people continually avoid posting with substance it should raise red flags

Just now, Aladeen said:

Oh so that wasn’t a derp clear? You knew the numbers in this game when you posted that nugget of mafia wisdom?

...yeah no, that's why I said 3-4 :lol:

mafia games are typically small enough these days that those are generally our numbers for the mafia team